Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks guys!!!

tinybutterfli

I had a blast in Boston this weekend. You guys rock!

I finally got to meet kaydup! I have to find a new goal in life :shaky: hehehe... it was nice to meet you :D

Tj5 - :( :( :( :(

Groovefire - dude, you guys rocked it. I'm so glad I got the chance to hear you guys spin. Loved those niiiiiice house beats! The afterparty was a blast as well.

Flava - thanks for trying to get me drunk & high ;)

Nyis4 - you crack me up! I had so much fun w/ ya!

G & Prplhz - special thanks to you girlies! I had such an awesome time w/ you too. Jess - I need to see those pics! :laugh:

can't wait to go back!

Originally posted by groovefire

So great meeting you tiny, sorry about PVD bailing on you, hope we made up for it though. :)

You were so funny.... "I'm no Paul Van Dyk but I'll try..." lol! No worries about PvD. I had a blast on Friday night. Did one of you drop a remix of U2's New Year's Day? There was a track towards the end of your Pravda set that had the piano part to that song - or something that sounded a lot like it.

It was nice to meet you, Carla & Phil.

Hope to be back soon! :D

Will send you those pics before I go, Mike is trying to fix our computer. Still don't know how to burn the pics yet:confused: the computer software says they aren't the correct format.... Anybody know anything about burning pictures... He won't even let me touch it, or he starts freaking out:mad: