Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acosta

rafaelmendez

I WAS THERE WITH MR.MIAMI, FELITIA,ASLEY , ERNEXTINATION,HAPPYFACE ,MJM,& A FEW OTHERS... & ACOSTA SPUN A FEW GOOD TRACKS BUT HIS MIXING WAS HORRIBLE... UP,DOWN , UP,DOWN,UP,DOWN... LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WANTED TO DO ... I JUST COULDNT GET INTO IT.. BUT THEN AGAIN THIS OPINION IS JUST MINE.. PEACE OUT

He started kind of lame, he was spinning some old shit from 98, 99, but after a while he got better playing some new hard pounding stuff, and as usually he spun the classics.

As far as mixing I think the fucker was playing way too much bringing the lows and the volume up and down killing the vibe at times. Anyways I had a blast, no cover, I got to listen to some new music and it was great to hang out again with the cp Tranceheads.

Maze; get rid of the bartenders from the main bar, the suck big time.

Koky Im sorry about what happened.

im with koky on this one, the transitions were to harsh. he played some nice tunes, he just didn't blend his records well.

some of his tracks just didn't go well with eachother.

but I had fun hanging with the cp peeps. Leo, sorry you had to babysit the whole time:laugh:

till next time!

saturday night was the worst night ever, after paying $25 bucks and driving from o-town to see acosta what a disapointment. was he smoking crack in the dj booth or something??? the music selection was horrible - no one plays bullet in a gun and r2d2 anymore - aren't those tracks from 1997 if i'm not mistaking. the mixing was worst than a roller coaster at 6 flags, and why does he cut his mixes short and fades them out to bring in another track that doesn't even go with the one he was playing before, that was cool 5 years ago. to bad he waited till 3am to play some new decent music by that time he killed our crews rolls. This is just my opinon, George retire now with a good name while you still kinda have it, cause you're stuck in time.

P.s. no one plays Talla _World in my eyes anymore brother!!

don't roll when you're mixing it's ba 4 u....

Originally posted by nightstalker

saturday night was the worst night ever, after paying $25 bucks and driving from o-town to see acosta what a disapointment. was he smoking crack in the dj booth or something??? the music selection was horrible - no one plays bullet in a gun and r2d2 anymore - aren't those tracks from 1997 if i'm not mistaking. the mixing was worst than a roller coaster at 6 flags, and why does he cut his mixes short and fades them out to bring in another track that doesn't even go with the one he was playing before, that was cool 5 years ago. to bad he waited till 3am to play some new decent shit by thattime he killed our crews roll. This is just my opinon, George retire now with a good name while you still kinda have it, cause you're stuck in time.

P.s. no one plays Talla _World in my eyes anymore brother!!

don't roll when you're mixing it's ba 4 u....

this is a good review. brutally honest! thanx, nightstalker

Originally posted by nightstalker

livin42nite did your post make any sense?????

who cares if you get booked in miami if your going to play the way he did, specially - in miami.

this is tru too. i mean play with some heart, man!

come correct. show the home crowd the new shit in your bag.

if we want classics, we'll throw in ur cd.

Guest brwneydtrouble

I had a great time cause I was with great friends. But I have to agree with everyone else, the transitions were TOO harsh, the songs didn't go well....etc. I was not impressed by him for the first time hearing him.

The crowd however, did impress me. Pretty mature, obviously the old shadow crowd.