Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok I'll be in Boston Aug 24-29th..

H-BomB

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am def gonna check out Axis on thursday nite.. and I guess I'll try and check out either manray tues or aria wed.. don't places close early in boston, like 2am?? my hotel is 20 minutes from practically each of these clubs, is it easy to get a taxi in boston? lol i got a lotta dumb questions but since i am on a solo mission i wanna make sure i get to my destinations.. lol

is aria ghetto on tues or wed night? i ain't down with all da hoodrats i walked in to the tunnel in nyc one night when hot 97 was there and let me tell you NEVER AGAIN! lol

Originally posted by H-BomB

Well I am def gonna check out Axis on thursday nite.. and I guess I'll try and check out either manray tues or aria wed.. don't places close early in boston, like 2am?? my hotel is 20 minutes from practically each of these clubs, is it easy to get a taxi in boston? lol i got a lotta dumb questions but since i am on a solo mission i wanna make sure i get to my destinations.. lol

is aria ghetto on tues or wed night? i ain't down with all da hoodrats i walked in to the tunnel in nyc one night when hot 97 was there and let me tell you NEVER AGAIN! lol

:laugh: Cabs are no problem in Boston, but it doesn't sound like you're hotel is in Boston?? You might want to rent a car (and good luck driving in Boston).

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: Cabs are no problem in Boston, but it doesn't sound like you're hotel is in Boston?? You might want to rent a car (and good luck driving in Boston).

nah my hotel is in burlington.. right by the burlington mall. about 20 miles..

i'm thinking of driving my whip, by it will probably get stolen in boston so maybe i should just rent a car.. i may wind up driving home a little tipsy too.. lol :o

nah my hotel is in burlington.. right by the burlington mall. about 20 miles..

i'm thinking of driving my whip, by it will probably get stolen in boston so maybe i should just rent a car.. i may wind up driving home a little tipsy too.. lol :o

Just so you know, you're not really too close to Boston. 20 min. drive to get into the city, then 10 - 20 once you get in there depending on where you're going.

If you ain't never drove in Boston, don't never try to drive in Boston. Cuz you wouldn't understand driving in Boston, cuz we don't fuck out in Boston.

Honestly, you're just going to get really, really frustrated if you try to drive. It's a ridiculously complicated driving city. I'd suggest taking cabs if the company will foot the bill. Another warning, a cab to Boston from Burlington will be at least $30, probably more.

Originally posted by groovefire

You're going to either Manray or Aria and staying at hotel in Burlington. If you want my advice, don't even bother coming.

Who cares, not like I have anything better to do, my training ends at 5pm.. :o I drive 40 minutes into NYC to go to the clubs sometimes, if I have to drive 40 minutes into Boston oh well funk it.. so be it! A nice rent a car should do me fine, they have theft insurance don't they? lol

So what is burlington like?.. and I don't see how much worse driving in Boston can be than NYC.. funkin arab taxi drivers run you off the road

i live next to burlington, it sux. there is a shitload of places to eat in burlington though, most on the middlesex turnpike or rt. 3a. if you get on the highway after the traffic dies down it should only take you 10-15 minutes to get into boston, depending on how fast you drive. cabs from boston to burlington flat rate i think is around $35-38 each way... fuking rip-off. good luck.

manrays rules.

and I don't see how much worse driving in Boston can be than NYC.. funkin arab taxi drivers run you off the road

:laugh: :laugh: Dude, you have no idea.

The drivers here aren't the problem. NYC is a grid with numbered streets. It's nearly impossible to get lost there. In Boston, the streets have absolutely no rhyme or reason (the city was built in the 1600s). Streets change without notice, they aren't marked, there are one-ways everywhere... mapquest is useless in the city.

Still though, definitely come in and check out the city. Who cares if you get lost? You'll find your way out eventually. Your first trip to Manray will be worth getting lost alone! (oh yeah, make sure to wear black there, they have a bitch of a dress code policy)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: Dude, you have no idea.

The drivers here aren't the problem. NYC is a grid with numbered streets. It's nearly impossible to get lost there. In Boston, the streets have absolutely no rhyme or reason (the city was built in the 1600s). Streets change without notice, they aren't marked, there are one-ways everywhere... mapquest is useless in the city.

Still though, definitely come in and check out the city. Who cares if you get lost? You'll find your way out eventually. Your first trip to Manray will be worth getting lost alone! (oh yeah, make sure to wear black there, they have a bitch of a dress code policy)

a goth club, huh? dunno about that.

Originally posted by unclefester401

NYC is a grid of mostly marked one way streets, Boston is a spider web looking thing of mostly unmarked one way streets. It's a gigantic pain in the ass.

i think i will just find a nice spot to park the rental when i get into the city, then take a cab from there ---> better idea

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I wouldn't call it goth at all. Posh is the word really.

smart and fashionable is not whips, chains, plastic and b/s like that.. well not at least where i come from :) i either like the decked out club, or the completely relaxed adidas pants place.. if i want in between i go to a bar :)

smart and fashionable is not whips, chains, plastic and b/s like that.. well not at least where i come from :) i either like the decked out club, or the completely relaxed adidas pants place.. if i want in between i go to a bar :)

Def a hot pink speedo and an Addidas sports bra w/ 12" Stilettos.... you'll be pulling ass like stymie.

Originally posted by stymie

bohemia(n) ale is ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik.

X, what town/city you from cracka?

I live in quincy now , from Fla orig... But have a ton of friends on the North Shore...Burlington, Woburn, Rica, andover and so on.. Used to go to OTB on saturday afternoons!!