Ok I'll be in Boston Aug 24-29th..

H-BomB

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaydup

U got it.privatestock3.jpg

When I was in Mexico, I hollowed out a donkey and smuggled 200,00,000 liqs inside him.. I was drinking Private Stock, trying to figure out the game on the back, and got surrounded by 15 mexican drug cartel hit men... I Karate chopped 5 of them men, and got taken hostage.. I was flown to Columbia on a magic carpet, and met Pablo Escobar.... I beat up Escobar, stole his helicopter, flew back to Mexcio, dragged the donkey over the border into Ca... Then drove the liqs back to Nyc, where a friend of mine in the russian mafia sold them, and I made $1,000,000,000.00 profit, and humped the dead donkey..

Holy shit that is one crazy ass story!!!

But no girls in this one, why is that. Must have been an off week for u. Because I know u are usually banging one chick, eatin another, 2 licking ur balls, and 10 all playing with eachother while the await their turn

Originally posted by kaydup

Holy shit that is one crazy ass story!!!

But no girls in this one, why is that. Must have been an off week for u. Because I know u are usually banging one chick, eatin another, 2 licking ur balls, and 10 all playing with eachother while the await their turn

Oh yeah.. wait.... Ummmmmm.. Oh there was a strip joint near the border where I got laid, shit in some strippers mouth and then ass reamed 14 other strippers b/c of my troubles..

Yeah thats it..

I'm here in Burlington now, I kinda like this area.. a nice change away from jerzie... pretty much the same as far as I can tell..

I met one girl the other night at macroni grill, she said axis was for little kids and that she use to go there when she had a fake id. she told me to go to the harp, and some place else, i forget what it was, she wrote it down for me.

I'm thinking about being chatty with the receptionist here at the place I'm at. she's pretty cute. maybe she can be my boston tour guide :D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

That fact that you posted when you got up here, makes me sick...

I'm just looking for shit to do brotha.. pretty much sucks when ur by urself for 6 days with nothing to do but go to training classes from 9-5.. thought this maybe a good starting ground, but guess i was wrong..

.. what makes me sick is how u have nothing better to do than reply to every post you see --> 1226 posts..

eat it anus

Originally posted by H-BomB

... what makes me sick is how u have nothing better to do than reply to every post you see --> 1226 posts..

Theres a difference, i'm @ work, getting paid... your by yourself w/ no friends, in Burlington..:laugh:

Theres a difference, i'm @ work, getting paid... your by yourself w/ no friends, in Burlington..:laugh:

i'm getting paid too.. and i'd bet my life on it that's it's twice as much as you, fool.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here we go..:laugh:

Bro I could care less what you make.......

Good now we're even, i could have done without ur posts that u felt the need to post..

anyway.. i care not to bicker with u.. lets just drop it