Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..grrr...

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Whassamatta Mamma? :isok:

.....well...in the true spirit of the young wayniacs lol....i partied myself sick............ended up in the hospital for inflamed lungs and chest.......ewwww.....i've been on meds for a week now...hoping to be back in action this weekend.......keep your fingers crossed......

Originally posted by misk

.....well...in the true spirit of the young wayniacs lol....i partied myself sick............ended up in the hospital for inflamed lungs and chest.......ewwww.....i've been on meds for a week now...hoping to be back in action this weekend.......keep your fingers crossed......

Gotta be careful! I know someone who was in the hospital with Pneumonia...sounds like you might have been close! I also heard pneumonia was "going around" although, I am not sure if it is contagious. Hope you feel better! :hoparound:

Gotta be careful! I know someone who was in the hospital with Pneumonia...sounds like you might have been close! I also heard pneumonia was "going around" although, I am not sure if it is contagious. Hope you feel better! :hoparound:

....are u talking about anthony i.???........cause i got sick right after him........luckily not to the same point.......btw...this is missy..misky..etc......dunno if u remember me....from the dunes #3 that year...and i'm pretty sure u came to factory with all of us a couple years ago when anthony locked the keys in the car lol

Originally posted by calebb

Oh, so no more charlie?

..:laugh: ...talk all the shit u want u fuckin ass clown.........when it comes down to it u r a waste of skin...and since u could never speak to half of us in person...let alone speak down to us....then go right ahead and flex your internet muscles........

....are u talking about anthony i.???........cause i got sick right after him........luckily not to the same point.......btw...this is missy..misky..etc......dunno if u remember me....from the dunes #3 that year...and i'm pretty sure u came to factory with all of us a couple years ago when anthony locked the keys in the car lol

Yes I am talking about him and I DO remember you!:woah: How are ya?

Yes I am talking about him and I DO remember you!:woah: How are ya?

...despite my near death experience....i'm doing good same old shit.......hopefully me and ant will both be back down the shore this weekend!!!!!!..........we'll have to celebrate with a shot or two!....:D

Yes yes yes, you are the 5th person of the crew to go down. i went down hard at first, but i sought medical attention and did not wind up in the hospital with a collapsed lung like our dear friend.

and yes, lol, pneomonia is literally going around in the wayne area. :hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by djustinh

and yes, lol, pneomonia is literally going around in the wayne area. :hat: :hat: :hat:

...seriously.....are they sure it isn't contageous.....and btw....mario has seaside sars.......:cool: ::couuuuuugggghhh::....::haaaaaacccccckkkkk::..........BLAH! lol

...seriously.....are they sure it isn't contageous.....and btw....mario has seaside sars.......:cool: ::couuuuuugggghhh::....::haaaaaacccccckkkkk::..........BLAH! lol

yo that serious, his shit will not go away. its like a virus, he'll have it forever. :cool:

Originally posted by djustinh

yo that serious, his shit will not go away. its like a virus, he'll have it forever. :cool:

..that's how i was......me and him used to compete...and see who was worse lol...........then crawl to surf club for some frozen medicine......lol..........he won....i died first.....:laugh: