Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday nite...where is best to go?

weather permitting, i'd say bar A

went about a month ago on a tuesday...lot of people there, yet still comfortable enough to move around. mostly a younger college crowd too. i think im heading down there tomorrow

I heard bar a is nice on tuesdays it sucks that it's going to rain tomorrow..

for anyone that went is it worth traveling from staten island on a tuesday night it's a little over an hour for the drive..

any directions would be key...

Originally posted by oldtimer

I heard bar a is nice on tuesdays it sucks that it's going to rain tomorrow..

for anyone that went is it worth traveling from staten island on a tuesday night it's a little over an hour for the drive..

any directions would be key...

directiosn to Bar A...

just hop on NJ parkway south

pull into Asbury Rest Stop...thats b4 exit 100

drive into commuter parkin lot and follow it all the way down till you see a main road...that Belmar blvd

make a left and just follow it into belmar for bout 13minutes and Bar A will be on rite

I've been to Bar A a few previous times this summer, but I probably won't go back unless some shortie drags me there with 50 of her hottest friends.

Nothing against guidos (that's a real understatement), but can you guys come up with a few different variations to your haircut...I mean c'mon now...you all look like fucking clones...I even saw some Irish guy trying to pull off the look...that's when you know it's gotta fucking go. And there are plenty of other designer wear out there besides A/X and FCUK...and there are other clothing outlets besides Bloomingdales. Take this as much needed advice to try to reinvent yourself rather than be like every other Tony, Vinny, and Paulie.

Aside from the humor, next Tuesday I def want to check out Djais...I have always heard great things about that reggae band. As for tonite, I'll be at Jenks drinking $2 everythings and listening Big Orange Tools with DJ Greg Crapdula. :(