Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dumb move on my part

lilliz77

So I was in High School thinking it's all cool to learn Italian seeing as though my school consisted of mostly Italians and Greeks. So I take Italian all 4 years and even graduate with honors in the class (even got a red tassle)...since then not one sentence has been uttered out of my mouth, I don't speak it at home. I can say a couple words here and there but that's it. Now I find out I should have taken spanish now that I am moving there and a lot of jobs want bilingual speaking applicants. DOH! banghead.gif

Yeah, there are jobs here but if you do not know Spanish it will hurt your chances. Especially if you are in the marketing/ sales/ PR type of jobs.

What type of jobs are you looking for? Also, from experience there are seem to be more jobs in Broward Country ( closer to Ft Lauderdale) than in Miami. Good Luck

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Yeah, there are jobs here but if you do not know Spanish it will hurt your chances. Especially if you are in the marketing/ sales/ PR type of jobs.

What type of jobs are you looking for? Also, from experience there are seem to be more jobs in Broward Country ( closer to Ft Lauderdale) than in Miami. Good Luck

exactly what you wrote is what I am looking into. ***kicking myself in the ass****...hmmmm they do say that Italian is a lot like Spanish, maybe I can bullshit my way through...haha!

Originally posted by lilliz77

So I was in High School thinking it's all cool to learn Italian seeing as though my school consisted of mostly Italians and Greeks. So I take Italian all 4 years and even graduate with honors in the class (even got a red tassle)...since then not one sentence has been uttered out of my mouth, I don't speak it at home. I can say a couple words here and there but that's it. Now I find out I should have taken spanish now that I am moving there and a lot of jobs want bilingual speaking applicants. DOH! banghead.gif

DEL CARAJOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey its not too late to learn another language,I'll be more than happy to teach you if you want? ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by koky

QUE HIJO DE PUUUUUUUUUTA QUE SOS BOLUDO !!:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:

I think you just insulted your own mother Koky.......

Hey...knowing Italian in Miami is not such a bad thing...we need italian-speaking workers for our trattorias down here in Lincoln Rd...you can shake fresh black pepper on my salad anytime!

benvenutto a la Florida!

gondola.jpg

Originally posted by happyface

Actually I think he was adopted............. :eek:

the truth finaly come out

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Koky was one of those kids u see on

t.v. at 3 in the morning...with a bug

on his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god we saved him

cuz C.p. wouldnt be the same without

him!!!!!!!!!