Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G sucks

albert0126

What are the owners of space thinking ,having Oscar g as their resident dj...Lets face it,Space is a club to go get fucked up, and that asshole of a dj cant spin for shit..Hey i dont know but his music is not.. Xtacy friendly.

If they like it that much keep him at the patio,thats a good place for him.Cause when you are crushed in the main room,i dont think people like to listen to the same beat over and over again no built up or climax:jerkoff:

Originally posted by albert0126

What are the owners of space thinking ,having Oscar g as their resident dj...Lets face it,Space is a club to go get fucked up, and that asshole of a dj cant spin for shit..Hey i dont know but his music is not.. Xtacy friendly.

If they like it that much keep him at the patio,thats a good place for him.Cause when you are crushed in the main room,i dont think people like to listen to the same beat over and over again no built up or climax:jerkoff:

wwwwoooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

that came out of nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let the bshing begin!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I missed your insults! Joey say hey while pissing in the woods, btw...:laugh:

But this reeks of being a troll. He's just looking to get a rise out of the crowd, so to speak.

But I must respond. So what if it's not X friendly? Get your head out of the candy fluff and deal with reality!

Originally posted by mikeydny

ha bro i havent been to space in a year.

no clubs

no drugs

done with that nonsense...

this is the first time i have posted on this board in a long ass while.

that shit sounded like the old adam ant song!

back in time for pre-season, baby!

dude move out of miami if u don't like oscar g. He is florida's top dj and housesessions might as well be called oscarsessions, so getting rid of him is almost as impossible as getting your head out of your ass.

:blown:

Sorry, he asked for the bashing and I had to deliver.