Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Got Banned From Sicktracks Lol Fcuk Them

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

There you go again ASSUMING........your sooooo dumb.No I was married 2 years before I had her,and I dumped him.You just need to SHUT UP already because nothing you say has any truth to it or makes any sense.Get over WEDGE ok????????You cant have him!!!!Yeah I`m whats called MILF hehe what are you FDFFH.Thats fat derormed freak from hell.Hopefully you are banned from this site too your a parasite.BE GONE!!!!!!

>THIS PERSON IS ON YOUR IGNORE LIST<

Originally posted by xlr8ted

What?

LOL THIS IS TOO FUNNY! I AM SO PROVING MY POINT THAT THIS WOMAN IS A PSYCHO! LOL WHAT CHIC HAS A KID! GOES TO SF! AND POSTS ON MESSAGE BOARDS? REAL GOOD MOTHER! LOL HER HUSBAND DEF. CHEATED ON HER! WHAT A FCUKIN IDIOT I ACTUALLY FEEL SO BAD FOR THIS CHICS DAUGHTER! :(

Originally posted by 555-1212

do you think any guy wants you? ever? even if you lost 300, you would still be fat and ugly......

i bet you have size 12 feet

and the Strech marks must be FUCKING HIDEOUS!

THE MONEY THE POWER DOLLA DOLLA BILL YAWLLL :rolleyes: KEEP HIDING BRO! WHAT SIZE FOOT DO YOU HAVE FEGGIT? 8? THAT'S A MAN'S FOOT! LOL QUEER! :laugh:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

LOL THIS IS TOO FUNNY! I AM SO PROVING MY POINT THAT THIS WOMAN IS A PSYCHO! LOL WHAT CHIC HAS A KID! GOES TO SF! AND POSTS ON MESSAGE BOARDS? REAL GOOD MOTHER! LOL HER HUSBAND DEF. CHEATED ON HER! WHAT A FCUKIN IDIOT I ACTUALLY FEEL SO BAD FOR THIS CHICS DAUGHTER! :(

What girl is fat, lonely, posts on, gets kicked off, and lauged at, on message boards?

You are nothing but dirty white trash, any therapist reading these posts can easily see ALL of your psychological problems, just like how you can't see your feet in the shower.

u fat slobby pig

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE BRAINLESS OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT A CONDOM WAS! MIKE IS OK HE IS NOT HOT! YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM BECAUSE NOT TO MANY GUYS DATE CHICS WITH KIDS! BUT ITS OK JUST TO GET THE ASS! LOL ME INVITING HIM TO THE HAMPTONS WAS A JOKE YOU DUMB CUNT! NOW GOODBYE! I AM TOO GOOD TO TALK TO YOU! RICH FOLKS DON'T TALK TO WHITE TRASH! ITS NOT PROPER! ACTUALLY YOU LOOK LIKE A SPIC! BUT WHATEVER! I HAVE GOTTEN GUYS 10X BETTER LOOKING THEN WEDGE AND THEY HAD $$$$$!

HOLY SHIT you are insane!! Married people dont use condoms.They make babies!!! DUHHHHHHHHH.You date better looking guys then I do?Wow you are a mental case.There you go with your racist shit again.I hope a gang of black girls beat you to a pulp and leave you to bleed to death.Black guys wouldnt even rape you.....your DISGUSTING.Come on post your pic,lets see the freak.Thats ok Wedge has your pics they will posted soon.If you had money you would get a new body and a new hand and a life.Then atleast you could buy friends.You live in a fantasy world.

hahahaha go awayyyyyy already keep making stuff up by the way its CHICK not chic go back to school I bet you dropped out from the all the teasing

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

hahahaha go awayyyyyy already keep making stuff up by the way its CHICK not chic go back to school I bet you dropped out from the all the teasing

I bet.....having an eating problem, spelling problem, and a BABY HAND probably sent her over the edge

she's says i'm not hot but then again I found this in the sicktracks archives...

"SURE ASK THE UGLY PEOPLE IF I'M UGLY....BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER!!!

WEDGE IS A HOTTY YOU SEE HIM SAYING I'M UGLY? LOL NO!! BONE IS CUTE TOO YA SEE HIM THROWING STONES? NOOO! GEE I WONDER WHY? ITS THE FCUKING UGLY PEOPLE THAT ARE BITTER AND MEAN I'VE WITNESSED THIS!!! ALWAYS ATTACKING THE KOOL HAPPY PEEPS!!!

SO BRING IT ON... EVERY "FUGLY" ON THIS BOARD COME POST TO ME THAT I'M UGLY I'M SURE I'LL CRY OVER IT! LOLOLOL"

here's the link

http://www.sicktracks.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17097&highlight=wedge+bone

Originally posted by thewedge

she's says i'm not hot but then again I found this in the sicktracks archives...

"SURE ASK THE UGLY PEOPLE IF I'M UGLY....BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER!!!

WEDGE IS A HOTTY YOU SEE HIM SAYING I'M UGLY? LOL NO!! BONE IS CUTE TOO YA SEE HIM THROWING STONES? NOOO! GEE I WONDER WHY? ITS THE FCUKING UGLY PEOPLE THAT ARE BITTER AND MEAN I'VE WITNESSED THIS!!! ALWAYS ATTACKING THE KOOL HAPPY PEEPS!!!

SO BRING IT ON... EVERY "FUGLY" ON THIS BOARD COME POST TO ME THAT I'M UGLY I'M SURE I'LL CRY OVER IT! LOLOLOL"

here's the link

http://www.sicktracks.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17097&highlight=wedge+bone

can you please post the pic of her standing at the bar at the roxy....she looke dlike a fat fucking lineman

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Can't we all get along?

NOT 4 NOTHING BUT I NEVER START IN WITH THESE TOOLS BRIAN! LOL THEY ATTACK ME ON EVERY POST! THIS IS SERIOUS STALKING! THEY STALK ME AT CLUBS...TELL ME WHAT I WAS WEARING WHAT I WAS DOING LOLOL! THIS IS WACKED! EVERYONE I SEE OUT SAYS THE SAME SHIT! "THIS JOHN HOLMES HAS A CRUSH ON ME OR SOMETHING....HE'S WACKED ! HE'S A STALKER! NO ONE LIKES HIM!" THIS HAS GONE BEYOND OBSESSED! LOL