Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Got Banned From Sicktracks Lol Fcuk Them

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the only way this "thing" can get attention.And its all negative attention.She claims she is "rich".She dosent even have a job.She lives at home.Her parents own a video store.Big deal thats middle class not rich.She should get in touch with reality.She actually thought wedge would spend a weekend in the hamptons with her.HEHEHE.Can imagine "that" on the beach??Hey wait she goes to D`jais I live right by there.I should go throw limes at her watch the babyhand waive around.........then get her kicked out!!!!!!!

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

This is the only way this "thing" can get attention.And its all negative attention.She claims she is "rich".She dosent even have a job.She lives at home.Her parents own a video store.Big deal thats middle class not rich.She should get in touch with reality.She actually thought wedge would spend a weekend in the hamptons with her.HEHEHE.Can imagine "that" on the beach??Hey wait she goes to D`jais I live right by there.I should go throw limes at her watch the babyhand waive around.........then get her kicked out!!!!!!!

VIDEO STORE? THAT'S GOOD ONE! I THOUGHT IT WAS THE ACME?:rolleyes:

WOAHHHH KEEP HATING! COME SEE MY $2 MILLION DOLLAR HOME IN HOLMDEL! I DON'T WORK BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TOOOOO....I HAVE A $XX MILLION DOLLAR TRUST FUND! HATE ME NOW? OK KOOL! SURE THAT'S MIDDLE CLASS! LOL YOU FCUKING WISH...YOU HAD $100,000 NEVERTHELESS $1MILLION! YOU'RE A TRAILER HOME SUSPECT! THAT WAS A JOKE INVITING WEDGE TO THE HAMPTONS ARE YOU FCUKING STUPID? WHY WOULD I INVITE HIM? WHAT DON'T YOU GET YOU DUMB CUNT....BHAAAAA LOLOLOLOL GUESS WHAT? YOU WILL NOT GET ME KICKED OUT! I KNOW THE OWNER! THE BOUNCERS! BARTENDERS! I WILL POUND YOUR HEAD IN THE TOILET AND FLUSH YOU DOWN! KEEP FCUKING WITH ME YOUR DAUGHTER IS GONNA BE ALONE NEXT MOTHER'S DAY! :knife:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

VIDEO STORE? THAT'S GOOD ONE! I THOUGHT IT WAS THE ACME?:rolleyes:

WOAHHHH KEEP HATING! COME SEE MY $2 MILLION DOLLAR HOME IN HOLMDEL! I DON'T WORK BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TOOOOO....I HAVE A $XX MILLION DOLLAR TRUST FUND! HATE ME NOW? OK KOOL! SURE THAT'S MIDDLE CLASS! LOL YOU FCUKING WISH...YOU HAD $100,000 NEVERTHELESS $1MILLION! YOU'RE A TRAILER HOME SUSPECT! THAT WAS A JOKE INVITING WEDGE TO THE HAMPTONS ARE YOU FCUKING STUPID? WHY WOULD I INVITE HIM? WHAT DON'T YOU GET YOU DUMB CUNT....BHAAAAA LOLOLOLOL GUESS WHAT? YOU WILL NOT GET ME KICKED OUT! I KNOW THE OWNER! THE BOUNCERS! BARTENDERS! I WILL POUND YOUR HEAD IN THE TOILET AND FLUSH YOU DOWN! KEEP FCUKING WITH ME YOUR DAUGHTER IS GONNA BE ALONE NEXT MOTHER'S DAY! :knife:

Really?how is that?A knife.yeah your normal threatening a child.

Well lets see I have been good friends with Frank and Kip for 7 years I think you will be getting thrown out.Your ugly Im not thats just how it works.You own a $2million house or your parents do?Atleast I have a job and own my home and bought my car myself.You sponge off your parents they cant even marry you off with all the money they have.Why dont they buy you lyposuction and a new hand and uncrossed eyes????HUh ?JEALOUS FREAK

Really?how is that?A knife.yeah your normal threatening a child.

Well lets see I have been good friends with Frank and Kip for 7 years I think you will be getting thrown out.Your ugly Im not thats just how it works.You own a $2million house or your parents do?Atleast I have a job and own my home and bought my car myself.You sponge off your parents they cant even marry you off with all the money they have.Why dont they buy you lyposuction and a new hand and uncrossed eyes????HUh ?JEALOUS FREAK

you are a moron! i said your daughter is going to be alone on mother's day! what does that mean you fcuking idiot???...well that means you are gonna die and hence she will be left alone! i know you are stoopid...:doh: but come on now! ummm my eye is not crossed.... :rolleyes: but i might ask my parents TO BUY YOU A CLUE! LMAO!....STFU SLUTBAG! I HOPE WEDGE DROPS A DEUCE ON YOUR FACE...AND YEAHH YOU ARE UGLY AND DIRTY WITH A KID! OHH AND YEAH BROKE TOO! :laugh:

Hey I figured out why you go to Djais they have food!!!!!!!!You eat the whole pizza pie in one sitting I heard.One of the bouncers there said your a fat pig and everyone hates you!!

How come you do go to Temps??????Doors not big enough?

OH ARE YOU THE CHICK THAT BLOWS ALL THE BOUNCERS AND HAS THAT NASTY HERPES SORE ON YOUR LIP? LOL EWWW....YEAH YOU ARE HOT! :rolleyes: TEMPS IS A SHIT HOLE! DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHERE I GO YOU FCUKIN STALKER PSYCHO RING HUNTING CUNTBAG! :laugh:

You cant stop making shit up.yeah I blow the bouncers thats a good one.And Im ugly and dirty and I have a kid woooo hooooooIm soooooo uglyy and dirty and I was married and I had a child Im soo bad wait Im 5'4" 112 2 normal eyes 2 normal hands I dont live at home without a job I`m pretty and people like me wow looks like Im ahead of you already. Im gonna die hows that???Thats a great threat freak keep talking your self into a hole all your "parents" money wont get you out of that one yeah temps is a dump no you just cant fit in the doors

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

OH ARE YOU THE CHICK THAT BLOWS ALL THE BOUNCERS AND HAS THAT NASTY HERPES SORE ON YOUR LIP? LOL EWWW....YEAH YOU ARE HOT! :rolleyes: TEMPS IS A SHIT HOLE! DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHERE I GO YOU FCUKIN STALKER PSYCHO RING HUNTING CUNTBAG! :laugh:

No thats you I heard you tried to blow one of the bouncers and he laughed at you you got herpes from the male whore you hired for your high school prom

Originally posted by djjonstephen

This is truely pathetic

I'm embarassed I even sat here reading this thread. Some peeps got some serious issues.

i think housediva should be the moderator of the DRAMA forum cuz all her posts are goin to end up here:cool: