Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sound factory hedonism

The after party was being hosted at China Club............

( not going to type the bullshit)I knew we were suppose to go to sound factory eventually, but i was getting impatient.Bob Bonham told me it wouldnt even start filling up until 5 am and that club goers often stayed all day on sunday. i had an 1130 am delta shuttle flight to boston, so it wasnt an option.

i have been to so many nightclubs in places like los angeles, south beach, boston, and cancun. Sound Factory makes them all look weak, tame and boring in comparison. i knew it was a different place from the minute i stepped inside and had to be pated down by security and was asked to empty my pockets. the guy in front of me had tried to sneak some pills in but was stupid enough to have them wrapped ina kleenex in his pocket. his drugs were tossed in the trash and he was kindaly tossed to the curb. as i figured out soon after that the smart way around that is to take your drugs before you go in or hide them better. i say this because nearly everyone inside was messed up and all i saw being bought at bars was bottled water.

Sound factory has 3 floors witha different Dj on every floor, and there has to be about 500 onj each. But the layout of the club was not what made it unusual. it was the totally hedonistic attitude. Everyone there was clearly there to feel good, really good.- so good it would possibly hurt for a couple days after. the bodybuilders were indeed here in force, both male and female. quite a few of the men had thier shits off, thier bulging muscle shining with sweat, this was by no means limited to buff guys. plenty of skinny guys had whipped thier shirts off too.

this was an article i just read in a muscular development magazine i got in the mail today. it was an after party for NOC in NYC

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

The after party was being hosted at China Club............

( not going to type the bullshit)I knew we were suppose to go to sound factory eventually, but i was getting impatient.Bob Bonham told me it wouldnt even start filling up until 5 am and that club goers often stayed all day on sunday. i had an 1130 am delta shuttle flight to boston, so it wasnt an option.

i have been to so many nightclubs in places like los angeles, south beach, boston, and cancun. Sound Factory makes them all look weak, tame and boring in comparison. i knew it was a different place from the minute i stepped inside and had to be pated down by security and was asked to empty my pockets. the guy in front of me had tried to sneak some pills in but was stupid enough to have them wrapped ina kleenex in his pocket. his drugs were tossed in the trash and he was kindaly tossed to the curb. as i figured out soon after that the smart way around that is to take your drugs before you go in or hide them better. i say this because nearly everyone inside was messed up and all i saw being bought at bars was bottled water.

Sound factory has 3 floors witha different Dj on every floor, and there has to be about 500 onj each. But the layout of the club was not what made it unusual. it was the totally hedonistic attitude. Everyone there was clearly there to feel good, really good.- so good it would possibly hurt for a couple days after. the bodybuilders were indeed here in force, both male and female. quite a few of the men had thier shits off, thier bulging muscle shining with sweat, this was by no means limited to buff guys. plenty of skinny guys had whipped thier shirts off too.

well if it isn't the big joke

this was an article i just read in a muscular development magazine i got in the mail today. it was an after party for NOC in NYC