Clubplanet Nightlife Community

www.daniellalee.com

K lol

Wow I was really hoping this wasn't going to hit clubplanet but sure enough it did!

Let me first say Thank you Teklord for brining my site over 300 hits within this 20 minutes or so I think :aright:

And lemme jus say you think I have a big forehead?? lol have you looked in the mirror lately?

Now, there are a few CP people that have known about this and know my reasoning for doing it. And honestly I really don't feel like explaining it to everyone, take it for what it is and if you don't like it just don't look. I know there is going to be a lot of drama and heat on this thread and you know what after this post im not going to even bother reading it.

Everyone has their own opinion on things. I will say this though, this is not a profession, it's pretty much for fun to make a little extra money while paying for school and moving out. If you think its degrading like I said just don't look at it.

I am not embarrassed about it at all, and I think it's a pretty good idea :idea::D So those who want to judge be my guest, but those who know won't even judge.

So have fun people

-Daniella:hat:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

K lol

Wow I was really hoping this wasn't going to hit clubplanet but sure enough it did!

Let me first say Thank you Teklord for brining my site over 300 hits within this 20 minutes or so I think :aright:

And lemme jus say you think I have a big forehead?? lol have you looked in the mirror lately?

Now, there are a few CP people that have known about this and know my reasoning for doing it. And honestly I really don't feel like explaining it to everyone, take it for what it is and if you don't like it just don't look. I know there is going to be a lot of drama and heat on this thread and you know what after this post im not going to even bother reading it.

Everyone has their own opinion on things. I will say this though, this is not a profession, it's pretty much for fun to make a little extra money while paying for school and moving out. If you think its degrading like I said just don't look at it.

I am not embarrassed about it at all, and I think it's a pretty good idea :idea::D So those who want to judge be my guest, but those who know won't even judge.

So have fun people

stay away from the titty work

K lol

So have fun people

so yes or no a few grand for a bj?

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

WHAT A FCUKIN LOSER! YOU NEED TO PAY A FEW GRAND FOR A BJ? YOU REALLY ARE A FCUKIN UGLY BASTARD AREN'T YA? LMAO :laugh:

listen BIG STUFF youd die to be able to even give a guy a bj you fat fuck......you couldnt give one away with your grotesque fat body. besides like there was any seriousness to my post, so run FAT BODY

Originally posted by johnholmes

listen BIG STUFF youd die to be able to even give a guy a bj you fat fuck......you couldnt give one away with your grotesque fat body. besides like there was any seriousness to my post, so run FAT BODY

YOU ARE A SICK SEXUALLY FUSTRATED DEMENTED ASSHOLE! ALL YOU DO IS PICK ON ME AND ON OTHERS AND POST SHIT IN THIS SEX FORUM! YOU HAVE THE PROFILE OF A SERIAL KILLER YOU FREAK! POST YOUR PICTURE! I DARE YOU! GET SOME BALLS THEN ATTACK ME OR BETTER YET YOU FCUKIN HOMO WHY DON'T YOU APPROACH ME AT DJAIS! I FCUKIN DARE YOU! :laugh:

i'm surprised it took this long... a lot of people knew about this for a long time... but it took one classless A-hole to bring it to the masses...

nice work, yarin... ;)

Originally posted by smokesum

i would love to hear the housediva opinion on this post...well?

MY OPINION? LOL THIS CHICK LIKES GIRLS! AND SHE IS GONNA COCK TEASE YOU HORNY IDIOTS FOR EVERY DIME YOU ARE WILLING TO COUGH UP! THEN GET A BOOB JOB OR WHATEVER AND FCUK CHICS....THE WAY MEN DISRESPECT WOMEN LATELY! WHAT THE FCUK MIGHT AS WELL PLAY INTO AND GET THE $$$$$ ! :laugh:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

MY OPINION? LOL THIS CHICK LIKES GIRLS! AND SHE IS GONNA COCK TEASE YOU HORNY IDIOTS FOR EVERY DIME YOU ARE WILLING TO COUGH UP! THEN GET A BOOB JOB OR WHATEVER AND FCUK CHICS....THE WAY MEN DISRESPECT WOMEN LATELY! WHAT THE FCUK MIGHT AS WELL PLAY INTO AND GET THE $$$$$ ! :laugh:

you really are a stupid cunt.