Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need a new home .. HELP

hey people .. so i am fukkking leaving webster hall .. it stinks .. i used to go there for 10 years . but every thing change ..

so now i am looking for new home .. new club .. that is cool with house/transe/hip-hop .. have good crowd .. nice people .. good dancers .. no drugs .. good looking women ..

i dont know .. am i asking too much ??? any suggestions?

When you make a suggestion .. please also tell me how to get in free or for little money .. if possible ..

the MASK

PS .. if you wana know why webster hall sucks .. read on

============================================

Webster Hall used to be a great club few years ago. That was before the management of WH decided to do some changes. First, they took away all the goodies, the apples, the oranges, the balloons, etc. Second, they increased the price to get in. Third, they increased the drinks prices ridiculously. Fourth, they fired the best dancers and replaced them with "ok" dancers. Finally and to make things really worse, they fired the friendly and great guards staff and replaced them with NY police like staff. Those new guards are not friendly, very rude, and very mean. They wont let you go on stage (on third floor) and they wont even let you sit on the side steps. Basically, if you are tired, you have to stand up all night, unless you are lucky to get one of those very few seats. I feel really bad, since WH used to be my house along with more than 100 regulars, most of whom are gone to other clubs for good. I have decided to leave too, since this is NOT the same club I used to go to.

yo DRAGON gonna miss you on that floor. Im still there sat nights and eveyonce and a while on thurs,fri. I completely understand your feeling bout security. Well im sure whatever club you go to your gonna tear up that floor and show some YOUNG GUNS how to dance. And who knows maybe i will catch you on the floor.

Originally posted by dragon0401

Finally and to make things really worse, they fired the friendly and great guards staff and replaced them with NY police like staff. Those new guards are not friendly, very rude, and very mean.

I guess i read wrong right!

Yeah there are regualrs at websterhall. Some are regulars who go to HOOK up guys/girls i see alot of faces everyweek. Then theres those who actually go every week to dance.Personally me and mysmall click of friends are about 15-20 who go everyweek, sometimes its all of s sometimes its about 5 or 6. And shit the more i think about it the more i get mad that THE MASK wont be around on sat nights anymore. I tell ya that guy can move, i remember battilig him the first time and then thinking holy crap what can i do next lol. And hes a very nice guy. I like discotheque on thursdays but only on certain nights, as well as centro fly, but once again on certain nights.

Originally posted by dragon0401

hey people .. so i am fukkking leaving webster hall .. it stinks .. i used to go there for 10 years . but every thing change ..

so now i am looking for new home .. new club .. that is cool with house/transe/hip-hop .. have good crowd .. nice people .. good dancers .. no drugs .. good looking women ..

i dont know .. am i asking too much ??? any suggestions?

When you make a suggestion .. please also tell me how to get in free or for little money .. if possible ..

the MASK

PS .. if you wana know why webster hall sucks .. read on

Webster Hall used to be a great club few years ago. That was before the management of WH decided to do some changes. First, they took away all the goodies, the apples, the oranges, the balloons, etc. Second, they increased the price to get in. Third, they increased the drinks prices ridiculously. Fourth, they fired the best dancers and replaced them with "ok" dancers. Finally and to make things really worse, they fired the friendly and great guards staff and replaced them with NY police like staff. Those new guards are not friendly, very rude, and very mean. They wont let you go on stage (on third floor) and they wont even let you sit on the side steps. Basically, if you are tired, you have to stand up all night, unless you are lucky to get one of those very few seats. I feel really bad, since WH used to be my house along with more than 100 regulars, most of whom are gone to other clubs for good. I have decided to leave too, since this is NOT the same club I used to go to.

Are you that guy that dances around in the mask and the huge gloves?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

i was just gonan post the same question - i've been engineering the z100 broadcasts there on sat nites for a while and that guy is ALWAYS there.

Originally posted by silverbull

Yeah there are regualrs at websterhall. Some are regulars who go to HOOK up guys/girls i see alot of faces everyweek. Then theres those who actually go every week to dance.Personally me and mysmall click of friends are about 15-20 who go everyweek, sometimes its all of s sometimes its about 5 or 6. And shit the more i think about it the more i get mad that THE MASK wont be around on sat nights anymore. I tell ya that guy can move, i remember battilig him the first time and then thinking holy crap what can i do next lol. And hes a very nice guy. I like discotheque on thursdays but only on certain nights, as well as centro fly, but once again on certain nights.

yo silver .. you have been always nice to me .. if i ever wana run for governer or something one day .. i'll hire you as my PR ..

taking about nice guy .. you silver is one of the nicest i have ever met in webster hall .. and dude .. u can dance too .. and if i were your age .. i'd be proud .. coz .. u got lots of time and lots of energy ...

go for it .. kid ... much love

the MASK

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

hi sexxybabyd .. NO .. i am not that guy with white gloves and white mask ..

it is a long story .. but i started this mask thing many years ago .. when on one was wearing masks .. i just like to be creative .. so i wore masks .. costumes (ok .. if u must ask .. i wore Austin Power, cow-boy, Howard Stern, a cow, the "chemical" guy, and many more) .. and i actually won two times the best costume ..

and so my friend Oscar saw that white mask and he loved it .. and he bought a similar one and started wearing it ..

the thing is .. i wore the mask sometimes .. only for fun .. and Oscar kept on wearing the mask .. i guess he really likes it .. then he added the white golves to it ..

so .. hey .. sexxybabyd .. did u go to webster hall yourself? do i know you?

take care

the MASK

Originally posted by berniec

i was just gonan post the same question - i've been engineering the z100 broadcasts there on sat nites for a while and that guy is ALWAYS there.

Berniec .. nope .. that is not me .. so if u have been going there for a while .. then u might have seen me .. i am a hard-core dancer .. i go there to dance . not to pick up women or anything else ..

i just love dancing and i miss those days where i used to do real fun break dance shit .. oh well ... may be after i recover .. will see ..

peace

the MASK

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by hotcheme

why? are there really that many people who go regularly?

hotcheme . i used to know at least 100 regular .. who are mostly gone to other clubs .. right now ... i know about 20 regulars who come on and off ..

well it is not the same anymore . what can i say ..

the MASK

im just kinda shocked that people like even go there, lol

it is a cool Venue, lots of room's n shit,

it be cool to see some big names in there, only cause the venue is intresting esp how u walk in and think its so small, untill u walk up the back Stairs, and you notice this place is huge and that, the first room was just some small room that connects to a huge ballroom, and other rooms n shit,

so i went ot NV two weeks ago on Saturday .. i was little disappointed .. they have two floors . and both were hip-hop . well nothing wrong with hip-hop . but come on .. two floors same music !!!!

i heard that they supposedely have house music on the first floor . but did not find that at that night .. so i dont know if it is true or what ..

the crowd was ok .. many girls .. not bad attitude .. except for this dude .. who came to dance with my God sister (i.e. best friend in a sense) .. who likes to dance by herself .. (she is a GREAT dancer) .. and he tried to dance with her .. so i asked him not to since she does not wana be bothered .. and this dude got mad :blank:

when will some guys know that not everyone that goes to clubs are abut hooking up .. but may be about serious dancing ...

the MASK

Originally posted by jaysea

im just kinda shocked that people like even go there, lol

it is a cool Venue, lots of room's n shit,

it be cool to see some big names in there, only cause the venue is intresting esp how u walk in and think its so small, untill u walk up the back Stairs, and you notice this place is huge and that, the first room was just some small room that connects to a huge ballroom, and other rooms n shit,

well Jaysea .. there "used" to be that many regulars coz the club i.e. Web Hall used to be much more interesting ..

the club staff was friendlier ... the club used to give a lot of freebies (apples, bannanas, drinks, ballons, etc.) .. the guards were awesome (friendly, nice and v. professional) .. the dancers were best .. the club was clean (i.e. no drugs and shit) .. and a lot more ..

for example ... it used to be that if u attend the new year at WH, you get a free pass for life with your ticket .. now that was cool .. but on more my friend .. as well all the stuff above ... all gone ..

the place itself is definetly big .. coz it used to be a Church .. ya .. for real .. except they changed it of course to be like a club . unlike limelight ..

there are still things that are cool about WH and the best of those are actually the regulars that have been going there for a while ... they are v. friendly (in a true friendly way) .. will take care of u if u r regular (as in wont let some jerks bother you) .. and dance their asses off .. now that is what clubs should be about ..

peace

the MASK