Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need a new home .. HELP

Honestly that is true. Silverbull is way too nice and his crew of people. I've met mad good people there. The music is off charts too. I just can't disagree with the Mask cause he says alot of what I notice week in and week out. I hope the Mask comes back for one more night before he departs to his new home. Cause I have never met him! Anyway peace...

Originally posted by destinyschild

Honestly that is true. Silverbull is way too nice and his crew of people. I've met mad good people there. The music is off charts too. I just can't disagree with the Mask cause he says alot of what I notice week in and week out. I hope the Mask comes back for one more night before he departs to his new home. Cause I have never met him! Anyway peace...

Destinyschild ... you are too nice yourself .. way to go my friend ..

i will try to make it on a Saturday .. will see ..

are you usually there on a particular day?

the MASK

When you say commercial you must be talkiin about the name right cause musically i dont think so. And hey there are lots of regulars that go there every week, personally i know about, with my small crew included at least 50, 60 regulars. And god knows how many more that i dont even know of. Everytime i meet somebody new they always tell me the same thing. DUDE I DIDNT WANNA COME HEAR, THIS PLACE HAS A BAD REP, BUT IM ACTUALLY LOVING IT TONITE MUSIC IS GREAT, See thast the thing automatically people give it a bad rep. But once you experience the whole night on a music point of view then it wont matter to much on the crowd. For all you dancers out there if yuor looking to get down look no further than me and me peeps, we are seriously getting down and having a great time with whoever we meet. Destnychild, MASK, both can tell you the space is a great space. And personally i like it better that theirs no big name dj there playing. It gives the local TALENT DJ RICK CORBO time to shine and stuff, he must be doin something right cause on that DJ list website, hes ranked ummmm 207 or so. Like danny tenaglia says, "JUST GET INTO YOUR OWN SPACE AN LOSE IT". Just give me space to battle ya.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Are you that guy that dances around in the mask and the huge gloves?

hey sexxybabyd .. i think i answered you somewhere else .. buthhere goes anyway ..

no i am not that guy .. i started the mask thing .. he (i.e. the other guy) liked it so much that he started using it every single time he went there .. the funny thing is that he is supposedly kina of a friend to me ( a club one at least) but honestly i did not like the fact that he used the exact same mask i used to wear .. now i kina dont use the mask that much coz of that fact .. oh well

the MASK