Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV'S "TRUE LIFE" filming again SAT @ MERGE...........

I forgot to tel you guys, mtv TRUE LIFE were filming at Merge this past saturday.They will be filming there again for the next 3 weeks. They are looking for groups of people with shore house that that have "crazy shit" goin on:eek: .......................

Wait till they see Rydell birthday this sat!

Originally posted by ml2k3

I forgot to tel you guys, mtv TRUE LIFE were filming at Merge this past saturday.They will be filming there again for the next 3 weeks. They are looking for groups of people with shore house that that have "crazy shit" goin on:eek: .......................

Come on George...we really know why they are coming back to MERGE. They were upset that I was off last Saturday, so they need to come back and get me on camera. yeah..thats the reason. ;)

LOL.

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by ml2k3

:bowdown:what's up george? I have a story for them....we can do a show on HOUSEDIVA4REAL and John Holmes and how he stalks me at you bar....and we can have him finally approach me and then film me attacking him! lmao HE WAS AT THE BAR AT DJAIS HE SAW YOU THROW ICE AT ME WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO GET MY ATTENTION! THIS PERSON IS WHACKED! :worry:

Originally posted by jrzcluba

sickness....i must make an appearence, if they come by our house fogget it.....they will go nuts, im on a mission

T I have a feeling you would have a very boring after hours with a video crew in your house...:laugh: :laugh: ;) ;)

Originally posted by xrapturex

T I have a feeling you would have a very boring after hours with a video crew in your house...:laugh: :laugh: ;) ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

forget it!! we'll have people hanging off the ceiling girl:laugh:

we're talking beer pong (of coarse)

funneling (usually beer but im sure if a camera crew was around someone would grow the balls to probably step up to vodka on this one)

music all nite

plenty of other alcohol

pissed off neighbors

people just wondering in off the street (this has happened a few times already)

im sure the pigs would prob show up later on

forget it too much to list....just bring them on by

omg forget it im on a quest these fockers are coming by im suped

Originally posted by xrapturex

I think they covered that episode already..........................I'll be hiding from the camera.