Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UGLY PEOPLE: must you point them out?

wideskies

Originally posted by phuturephunk

:laugh: THAT is what pisses me off...when people go j/k at the end of the sentence...Like thats not gonna make us think you're a conceited asshole (even for a chick! and thats hard to attain!) for saying what you said..

..Define 'look funny' ... Define 'acting stupid'.. 90 percent of the way those standard issue cheeseball glam idiots dance would look 'funny' to me if I were to sit there with that fucking attitude and examine it.. Then again, me doing the robot is 'funny' as well..so why fucking ridicule it?..

..Make a fucking decision, then STICK with it..:rolleyes:..

:laugh:

i put lol & j/k at the end of my sentence cause i was just kidding

i was making fun of the whole idea of this thread and how no1 will reply with how they really feel cause they are afraid of coming off as a jerk

get a clue and learn how to take a joke :jerkoff:

im not conceited and im not an asshole you just need to get a sense of humor.

if you read my reply before that you would see how i felt

i dont ridicule people and i wouldnt. i would laugh behind peoples backs if they are wearing or doing something innappropriate. but i would never take it to a point where they would be hurt from my remarks

EVERYONE DOES IT!!!!!! and if you say u dont then your lying

Everyone who says they don't do this is full of fucking shit. If you don't do it out loud, you definitely do it in your head. It's just normal really, to comment on things that are going on around you, however harsh the comment may be.

I personally do it because it's fucking hilarious and I'm bored and probably insecure. But whatever, I don't really give a fuck. The next person is doing the same exact thing to me. :D

Originally posted by wideskies

do you feel the need to comment to others about people that you consider unattractive?

say you're sitting at a cafe with some friends. a chunky, unstylishly dressed young woman walks by. do you wait till she passes, then giggle and comment on her unflattering outfit?

or you're out dancing at a club with your man and you notice a greasy-looking guy trying to attract the attention of some dashing young starlet. do you turn to your boyfriend and mock his antics?

do you think that most people do this? does it REALLY make people feel comfortable about their own appearences or is it just a mark of a mean personality?

if you do this: why do you do it?

sounds like your just upset cause someone said you looked like a tree frog