Clubplanet Nightlife Community

music for work

teriaki

I've listened to all the music on my hard drive. Does anyone have any good links to sets I can d/l?

I'm going to be working on presentations today, and would love to do so with my heaphones on so I can tune out all the :cuss::frust: going on in the office.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I just got the 30GB iPod yesterday. I'm swimming in music. That doesn't help you, but it helps me. :D

Well, you'll be happy to know I downloaded both discs of the Sounds of Felix from your site. Nice stuff... definitely like the Shady side better :D

Thanks everyone... I'm offically :rock: at work now.

I downloaded a PvD set from a friend ( :hat tip: ). It's PvD in Ibiza last year, so I thought "hey... I've seen PvD in Ibiza. I'm sure this'll be good!"

And lo' and behold, to my surprise, it's from the NIGHT I WAS THERE!!

Fan-friggin-tastic!!

Originally posted by teriaki

Thanks everyone... I'm offically :rock: at work now.

I downloaded a PvD set from a friend (:hat tip:). It's PvD in Ibiza last year, so I thought "hey... I've seen PvD in Ibiza. I'm sure this'll be good!"

And lo' and behold, to my surprise, it's from the NIGHT I WAS THERE!!

Fan-friggin-tastic!!

is it the amnesia set? I can't think of the date but I LOVE THAT SET!!! I've been listening to his Columbiahalle set from last year. :drool:

I need to see him soon :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

is it the amnesia set? I can't think of the date but I LOVE THAT SET!!! I've been listening to his Columbiahalle set from last year. :drool:

I need to see him soon :(

That's the one, August 15th 2002! I was there for that fantastic set. I left there at 5am and went straight to the airport for a 6:30am flight back to Barcelona.

Amazing.

Originally posted by teriaki

That's the one, August 15th 2002! I was there for that fantastic set. I left there at 5am and went straight to the airport for a 6:30am flight back to Barcelona.

Amazing.

at about 99 minutes into that set he drops Sun Decade - I'm Alone (Ronski Speed Mix)

I love love love that track! :love2::drool:

I might have to dig it out again and listen to it.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

at about 99 minutes into that set he drops Sun Decade - I'm Alone (Ronski Speed Mix)

I love love love that track! :love2::drool:

I might have to dig it out again and listen to it.

During the set, the radio announcer comes on and says something to the effect of "that sound you are hearing is the C02 canisters being fired in Amnesia."

I remember that vividly. It's awesome; a packed house, really really hot, and every once in a while these huge canisters shoot out really cold thick air, almost like a cold fog.

Ahhh... the memories (or lack there of) from my Ibiza trip!