Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush must go!

yes, bush needs to go, but in the end, it doesn't matter what we simple people want. the fact that our own elections are rigged and full of shit should say something. how is it democratic to allow the people to vote (having a popular vote) then having an electoral college decide who ultimately becomes president? how the fuck is that democratic? that's not the people choosing who becomes president, bnut a group of waspy rich mo fo's sitting in washington. you gotta laugh at how people are ready to accept this bullshit and call it a democratic vote. puhleeez. bush will do the same thing he did in the last election: buy his way into office.

Originally posted by seximofo2k

The problem is that so far i see noone worth voting Bush out for

how about his presence in office for the past 3 years? :rolleyes:

and what about all the bullshit policies he is implementing, which are harming rather than helping this country?

Originally posted by sassa

yes, bush needs to go, but in the end, it doesn't matter what we simple people want. the fact that our own elections are rigged and full of shit should say something. how is it democratic to allow the people to vote (having a popular vote) then having an electoral college decide who ultimately becomes president? how the fuck is that democratic? that's not the people choosing who becomes president, bnut a group of waspy rich mo fo's sitting in washington. you gotta laugh at how people are ready to accept this bullshit and call it a democratic vote. puhleeez. bush will do the same thing he did in the last election: buy his way into office.

God, shut the fuck up....please pull the plug on the energy source that feeds your continual vomit of stupidity

Originally posted by sassa

You pass off your conspiracies as if you know them to be fact. You are no better than a high school student spreading vicious rumors.

The problem is that so far i see noone worth voting Bush out for

i am voting for Dean. i dont think he'll win the primary however. Lieberman has been leading in several polls; the thought of him winning the primary scares me. I really dont want a pro-censorship president in office.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i am voting for Dean. i dont think he'll win the primary however. Lieberman has been leading in several polls; the thought of him winning the primary scares me. I really dont want a pro-censorship president in office.

:laugh: :laugh:

Dean...are you kidding me....

figures you would support that offers nothing but baseless finger pointing blowhard

Dean has no chance hes lining up to be the next Michael dukakis. If the democrats want a chance they need someone who is sharp on foreign policy because terrorism, not the economy still seems to be the main issue in the minds of people.

The Dems need someone who brings to the table more than just slamming Bush...someone who bring optimism, new ideas, and practical solutions.....

and like you said, someone who will bring a strong will and determination in fighting terrorism, and someone who accepts that the world is different, and will provide the leadership to adapt to the new world, and to re-shape old alliances and antiquated institutions (Europe and the UN)...

They need someone like President Bush

Originally posted by igloo

The Dems need someone who brings to the table more than just slamming Bush...someone who bring optimism, new ideas, and practical solutions.....

and like you said, someone who will bring a strong will and determination in fighting terrorism, and someone who accepts that the world is different, and will provide the leadership to adapt to the new world, and to re-shape old alliances and antiquated institutions (Europe and the UN)...

They need someone like President Bush

I think you have missed the point entirely.....

Originally posted by igloo

God, shut the fuck up....please pull the plug on the energy source that feeds your continual vomit of stupidity

skinice55/igloo whatever you are, instead of posting BULLSHIT, why don't you come up with a decent response. i guess that's too much to ask from you. funny how you never come up with any solutions, but attack at whim. get a fucking life. seriously. :blown: