Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trancadictgurl IS SHOT! LOL

I'M DONE FIGHTING HER! EVERYONE FIND ENTERTAINMENT ELSE WHERE! I PROVED MY POINT! ITS REALLY SCAREY THAT GOD GAVE THIS WOMAN A CHILD! WITH THE WAY SHE TALKS IT LOOKS LIKE HER KID IS GONNA BE AS FCUKED UP AS HER! :(

WHAT A SAD PATHETIC WORLD! NOW SHE IS STALKING ME! IMING ME UNDER 10 DIFFERENT SCREEN NAMES! AND ASKING PEOPLE 2O MILLION QUESTIONS ABOUT ME! ITS OK SHE IS TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW NEXT TO ZERO ABOUT ANYTHING....

THEY KNOW WHAT I WANT THEM TO KNOW!:D

NOW MISS. HERPES QUEEN GO TO SF AND DO DRUGS BECAUSE YOU ARE A GREAT MOMMY! A FCUKIN CRACK WHORE!

BTW GUYS DON'T MARRY CHICS WITH BAGGAGE! THEY JUST FCUK THEM! WHICH BOUNCER IS THE FATHER OF YOUR KID? I WANNA CONGRATULATE HIM FOR DUMPING YOUR PSYCHOTIC ASS.....AND TIP HIM $100! LOL

SEE FOLKS HOW PEOPLE ARE PSYCHO! I THINK HER AND JOHN HOLMES/555-1212 SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND SHIT ON EACHOTHERS FACES! :idea: BYE BYE! :D

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I'M DONE FIGHTING HER! EVERYONE FIND ENTERTAINMENT ELSE WHERE! I PROVED MY POINT! ITS REALLY SCAREY THAT GOD GAVE THIS WOMAN A CHILD! WITH THE WAY SHE TALKS IT LOOKS LIKE HER KID IS GONNA BE AS FCUKED UP AS HER! :(

WHAT A SAD PATHETIC WORLD! NOW SHE IS STALKING ME! IMING ME UNDER 10 DIFFERENT SCREEN NAMES! AND ASKING PEOPLE 2O MILLION QUESTIONS ABOUT ME! ITS OK SHE IS TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW NEXT TO ZERO ABOUT ANYTHING....

THEY KNOW WHAT I WANT THEM TO KNOW!:D

NOW MISS. HERPES QUEEN GO TO SF AND DO DRUGS BECAUSE YOU ARE A GREAT MOMMY! A FCUKIN CRACK WHORE!

BTW GUYS DON'T MARRY CHICS WITH BAGGAGE! THEY JUST FCUK THEM! WHICH BOUNCER IS THE FATHER OF YOUR KID? I WANNA CONGRATULATE HIM FOR DUMPING YOUR PSYCHOTIC ASS.....AND TIP HIM $100! LOL

SEE FOLKS HOW PEOPLE ARE PSYCHO! I THINK HER AND JOHN HOLMES/555-1212 SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND SHIT ON EACHOTHERS FACES! :idea: BYE BYE! :D

EXCUSE ME????????? I never Imed you dont have your screen name.My daughters father owns a painting company hes not a bouncer ,and why would I ask about you? I dont care.Infact no one does.Your 26 with no job living at home.Kill yourself! hey how do you drive a car with that tiny hand?

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

EXCUSE ME????????? I never Imed you dont have your screen name.My daughters father owns a painting company hes not a bouncer ,and why would I ask about you? I dont care.Infact no one does.Your 26 with no job living at home.Kill yourself!

EXCUSE ME????????? I never Imed you dont have your screen name.My daughters father owns a painting company hes not a bouncer ,and why would I ask about you? I dont care.Infact no one does.Your 26 with no job living at home.Kill yourself! hey how do you drive a car with that tiny hand?

HEY THE REAL QUESTION HERE SHOULD BE HOW DO "YOU" DRIVE A CAR HAVING "SHIT" FOR BRAINS?

YOU'RE A FCUKING LIAR.....YOU IMED ME! MY SCREEN NAME IS ALL OVER ST YOU WARPED PSYCHO PATH! INFACT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU IMED ME AND TOLD ME THAT I "HIT IT ON THE HEAD" THAT YOU ARE A PYSCHO PATH LOL AND THEY WANTED TO KNOW HOW I KNEW ALL THAT! LMAO AHHH A GOOD ASSUMPTION! I HAD A VERY INTERESTING CONVERSATION WITH THEM! LOL YER FRIENDS WERE SELLING YOU OUT IN A HEART BEAT!

I'M 26 AUG. 7TH....AND LIVING IN A $2 MILLION DOLLAR HOME VS. YOUR TRAILER HOME HMMMM I THINK I HAVE THE BETTER DEAL ??? BTW MY BACK YARD LOOKS LIKE THE DAMN BAHAMAS!

BUT IF YOU WANT I CAN GO MOVE INTO NYC IN A $5000+ A MONTH APARTMENT WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER?

I'LL BE LIVING BY MYSELF THEN! LOL

I CAN GET A JOB @ANY TIME! ITS A MATTER OF I DON'T HAVE TO! DON'T WORRY I'M SURE I'LL PICK UP ANOTHER 6FIGURE SALARY JOB COME SEPTEMBER....IF I GET BORED! :laugh:

NOW STFU I'M DONE WITH YOU! ACTUALLY KEEP TALKING I'M SURE WEDGE FINDS THIS HILARIOUS! LMAO HE ALWAYS KNEW I WAS "NUTTS" BUT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB FCUKING YOURSELF OVER! LOL:laugh:

LUNATIC there is no beach in HOLMDEL.I DONOT know or care to know your screen name.FREAK!!! You very well know you live in keansburg.And they dont have trailer parks in west end.DUMB FAT ASS.You are a waste of life making dumb stupid shit up about me just cause your sooooooooo JEALOUS!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Here is another hot pic of me and my girlfriend to make you cry

Dont you wish you were hot then wedge might actually like you

LUNATIC there is no beach in HOLMDEL.I DONOT know or care to know your screen name.FREAK!!! You very well know you live in keansburg.And they dont have trailer parks in west end.DUMB FAT ASS.You are a waste of life making dumb stupid shit up about me just cause your sooooooooo JEALOUS!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

OK MIKE VERY FUNNY I KNOW THIS IS YOU! LOL THIS POOR CHICK IS GONNA GET SO TICKED YOU USED HER PICTURE TO CAUSE DRAMA! YOU HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES! LOL THIS IS GETTING REALLY FUNNY NOW! :laugh:

CHRIST YOU ARE DENSE! JUST CAUSE I SAID MY BACK YARD LOOKS LIKE THE BAHAMAS MEANS IT HAS TO LOOK LIKE A BEACH? LOL OH AND THERE ARE NO BEACHES IN HOLMDELLL WOOOW YOU ARE SMART! LOL NOT! WHAT OTHER WAYS MIGHT MY BACK YARD LOOK LIKE THE BAHAMAS? THINK REAL HARD NOW! LOL

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

OK MIKE VERY FUNNY I KNOW THIS IS YOU! LOL THIS POOR CHICK IS GONNA GET SO TICKED YOU USED HER PICTURE TO CAUSE DRAMA! YOU HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES! LOL THIS IS GETTING REALLY FUNNY NOW! :laugh:

OMG you dumb fat bitch I posted that PIC. Stop sweating Mike.Face it !! You will never get laid!! Your wasting the oxogen.Man your parents must have really abused you cause you have brain damage.I wonder what your mom though when she saw what she gave birth to!!!!

Originally posted by luztidara

Yeah I agree with sassa. You should be like me and him,best of friends.

Yeah ok.This asswipe has been harrassing me since st.thats why shes was banned.She says things like your daughter wont have a mother next mother day and puts a smiley with knife on the post.she should be banned from the computer all togther!!!!!!!Shes mad cause I went to factory with a guy shes inlove with.Tell dave to ban her then we can all live in peace.

OMG you dumb fat bitch I posted that PIC. Stop sweating Mike.Face it !! You will never get laid!! Your wasting the oxogen.Man your parents must have really abused you cause you have brain damage.I wonder what your mom though when she saw what she gave birth to!!!!

YOUR MOM SHOT YOU OUTTA HER ASS APPARENTLY! THAT'S WHY YOU TALK ALOT OF SHIT! LOL :laugh:

Yeah ok.This asswipe has been harrassing me since st.thats why shes was banned.She says things like your daughter wont have a mother next mother day and puts a smiley with knife on the post.she should be banned from the computer all togther!!!!!!!Shes mad cause I went to factory with a guy shes inlove with.Tell dave to ban her then we can all live in peace.

WHY SHOULD I GET BANNED? LOL YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAN FROM ST HERE TO FCUKING ANNOY ME! OH BUT ITS OK FOR YOU CRACK FREAK AND HAND JOKES? THAT'S PERECTLY NORMAL! YOU ARE SHOT! AND I LOVE HOW WEDGE COMES OVER HERE TO DEFEND YOU! KEEP PLAYING THE GAME YOU SCHMUCK! I KEEP BURYING YOU DEEPER AND DEEPER IN A HOLE! LMAO MIGHT I ADD THE RATINGS ON ST ARE GOING DOWN......AND WEDGE DID NOT BAN ME CAUSE I FCUKED WITH YOU! LOL HE BANNED ME BECAUSE I SPILLED HIS GAME! GET A BRAIN YOU DENSE BITCH! YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE GOTTEN BANNED? FOR NOT KISSING ASS!! LOL AND THEN I'M LET BACK ON!!! PLEASEEE! WHY DO I GET LET BACK ON? CAUSE I AM GOD! :laugh: