Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LET THE CLASSICS DIE!!!

I can't do it anymore....classics this....classics that....retro this.... retro that...

When the FOCK is there going to be a "NEW MUSIC" night?!?!?!

WWWHHEENNNNNN?!?!?!?!?!? TELL ME!!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!

ALWAYS BACK...NOTHING NEW?!?!?!

Am I the only one who got sick of the music back in the day.....

BACK IN THE DAY?

Someone??....anyone??........Bueller?!?!

This is not about dogging any DJ's, its about wanting to hear new music.

How about we have an "ALL NEW MUSIC" night?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

MAYDAY!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

sorry but the music that is comin out this summer SUX ASS.

Apprciate me = the worst

Esamba = i rather drink paint thinner

obvioulsy u dont get good music cause aside from havin an anthem the music is quality this summer and has been since early march. im sure the shore palys the same old shit week in week out so that doesnt help

Why is that? Why is it that everyone aches for classics but not new stuff? Just want to make sure that I'm not the only one who is losing it. I agree once or twice a YEAR.

I know Serg had something like this with Denny at Joey's (if memory serves me right) this past winter?!?!?

Why isn't it done more often? Lack of interest? Is it because people will come down hard on a DJ if they try something new and peeps dont like it?

I say have a night where its all new shit.....whoever shows up has been forewarned....and shouldnt complain if its not something that they havent heard b4 a billion times.

Makes me want to do drugs when I hear the same crap over and over again..... :blown: ......I hear that when on drugs everything sounds new?!?! I wouldnt know but may just have to try it!!!!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

I like classic nights but agree there are too many of them these days.

SF is so fun b/c you don't know the music until you hear it 5-6 months later.....

hahhahaaha not really if you got game or record shop

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

THey do classics night because it brings them money. People in jersey, for the most part, dont really want to hear a whole night of new stuff cause they have no clue what it is.

:laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek: r u ok today? so ur admitting nj is cheese and clueelss fo rthe most part

Originally posted by wakeup

hahhahhaa add played and and horrible to that too.....im proud of u brian u actually spoke the truth for once well a somewhat;)

I like Jersey. Its easier and cheaper plus all my friends go out in NJ. I wouldn't call it horrible. I always speak the truth.

.........and that is why I loved the FACTORY!!!!!!!!!! (even though you might hear the same song for an hour sometimes)

Don't get me wrong....I love Jersey...will always be Jersey.......stand up for Jersey....don't see why the fact that it is Jersey = classics being played more often?!?!?!

The PEOPLE in Jersey must want to hear them all the time and come out to hear it often, otherwise there wouldnt be so many... no? Demand drives supply!!

The focus here is just on the # of classics nights. I feel I have to keep drumming this point so that the thread does not go off in a direction that it was not intended to.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

The focus here is just on the # of classics nights. I feel I have to keep drumming this point so that the thread does not go off in a direction that it was not intended to.

THey keep on doing classics nights because that is their biggest nights to make money for the most part.

SF has been done for a while now.

Then you answered my question....since people come out in volume for the classics that is the reason why there is so many!!

ENOUGH ALREADY PEOPLE!!! Want something new!!!!!!!!

SF can be done....can be crap...can be whatever...but at least there is only ONE classics night!!...and again...this is not a venue thing....a state thing...etc....this is just a theme party thing.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

THey keep on doing classics nights because that is their biggest nights to make money for the most part.

SF has been done for a while now.