Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tattoos

SuGaRNSpIcE

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

i wanna get a tattoo so bad, but i dont know of what, i have looked around but i really havent found one that really catches my eye. any ideas??? :confused:

IMO - A Tattoo has to come from yourself. I don't see why anyone would ink there body with someone elses idea...

I am still in the middle of putting one together for myself. And then I am gonna have an artist draw it up and finally bring it to a Tattoo place and have it done. ;)

Originally posted by i3itch

Yea I was thinking of getting something either on my lower back or on my hipbone but I'm just not creative enough to think of something. This is gonna take some time.. :mad:

this sux ive been thinkin for a couple yrs now, .....i think im just too picky, i want a small one either on my shoulder or lower back or my hip

Not so much creativity... But I want to put some design together that has my Sign along with designs that describe my personality. IDK just a little thought.

I am not into meaningless designs for myself. Don't get me wrong. To each his own. I do not judge and I am not saying anything about anyone who has a regular design. I just figure if I am going to mark my body why not have it mean something.

Originally posted by elementx

Not so much creativity... But I want to put some design together that has my Sign along with designs that describe my personality. IDK just a little thought.

I am not into meaningless designs for myself. Don't get me wrong. To each his own. I do not judge and I am not saying anything about anyone who has a regular design. I just figure if I am going to mark my body why not have it mean something.

no your right, it should be something you put together, but i suk at things like that, make sure u post ur tat as soon as u finish it

no your right, it should be something you put together, but i suk at things like that, make sure u post ur tat as soon as u finish it

Will do... ;) I am probably gonna wait till the end of the summer. No sense in getting it during being you have to keep it out of the sun for a while and whatever else. :D

Will do... ;) I am probably gonna wait till the end of the summer. No sense in getting it during being you have to keep it out of the sun for a while and whatever else. :D

oh yea deff wait, its hard to take care of a new tatto in the summer, atleast they were for friends of mine

i was thinking playboy bunny, but everyone has those

:nono: Nah.... YOu can be more creative than that...

Just do a search on the web for Tattoo shops. They usually have a decent amount of art work on them.

:nono: Nah.... YOu can be more creative than that...

Just do a search on the web for Tattoo shops. They usually have a decent amount of art work on them.

Can I get your name tattooed to my ass...?! :confused::...:

maybe i should tattoo nipples on each butt cheek so they look like big boobies? :idea:

:laugh: That's creative!

I have one on my ... pelvis, I guess... on the right side, and it's of my avatar....except she has butterfly wings. In the wings I have the initials of my children (they both have the same initials) with a little heart in the middle. I drew it up and took it in and vuala! It hurt like a bitch there, though. The sunflower I have in the middle of my lower back didn't hurt as much.