Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anybody tried this?

moto

Yeah I have smoked that stuff. Tried it once when I was in holland - Very shroomy/weedy high. Laughed my ass off for about 10 minutes couldn't order anything at Mcdonalds, I just stared at the menu wondering why I couldn't read it. The buzz only lasts for a about 10-15 minutes and then it down time. An easy come down a slight headache that goes away about 5 minutes after you are completely down. My suggestion on the stuff, smoke weed and eat shrooms, much better longer and fullfilling buzz.

The DEA refers to Savia Divinorum as, “a perenial herb in the mint family native to certain areas of the Sierra Mazateca region of Oaxaca, Mexico.†The self-described “Salvia Divinorum Research and Information Center†describes it as, “a plant used for its psychoactive effects. Given the right dose, individual, set and setting, it produces a unique state of divine inebriation which has been traditionally used by Mazatec healers.â€

El Guapo: Paco!!

All: PACO!!!

El Guapo: To-ge-ther we crushed de federales on de plains of Oaxaca!!

Originally posted by crank47

"Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?"

Jefe, you cannot force open the petals of a flower. When it is ready it will open up itself to you.

And when do think Carmen will 'open up' her flower?

Tonight! Or I will KILL her!

Originally posted by revaluation

Jefe, you cannot force open the petals of a flower. When it is ready it will open up itself to you.

And when do think Carmen will 'open up' her flower?

Tonight! Or I will KILL her!

"I suppose you could say that everyone has an El Guapo. For some, shyness may be an El Guapo. For others, lack of education may be an El Guapo. But for us, El Guapo is a large ugly man who wants to kill us!"

Originally posted by crank47

"I suppose you could say that everyone has an El Guapo. For some, shyness may be an El Guapo. For others, lack of education may be an El Guapo. But for us, El Guapo is a large ugly man who wants to kill us!"

:laugh: :laugh: I forgot about that one! hahaha

Faaaarley! Farley! FarleyFarleyFarleyFarley! BANG!