guyman1966

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KEEP THOSE IMAGRANTS THE HELLLL OUTA HERE

WE ARE OVER SATURATED ALREADY

TALKIN ABOUT PUSSIES WHAT ABOUT ALL THE CUBANS LIVING IN AMERICA WHO ARE NOW VERY WELTHY AND ARE MUCH MORE CAPABLE OF OVER THROING FIDEL BUT DONT DO FUCKIN SHIT

cubans are quick to stick up for eachother if another nationality tries to bash them but why the hell dont u help ur own homeland??

TALKIN ABOUT PUSSIES WHAT ABOUT ALL THE CUBANS LIVING IN AMERICA WHO ARE NOW VERY WELTHY AND ARE MUCH MORE CAPABLE OF OVER THROING FIDEL BUT DONT DO FUCKIN SHIT

/B]

Andrew, we didn't know you had the secret plans to over throw Fidel. If you would of told us earlier we would of gotten all the wealthy Cubans together!!!

Dam, I never new it was that easy!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ralphfalcon

And if you start now and try real hard you could catch up to us one day!

:boohoo:

in NJ the only people who speak spanish, clean our houses...

after maze, you can come over and clean my house.. and if you are lucky i'll burn some real music off my harddrive... I have lots of tiesto tracks for you...

Andrew, we didn't know you had the secret plans to over throw Fidel. If you would of told us earlier we would of gotten all the wealthy Cubans together!!!

Dam, I never new it was that easy!!

THEY HAVE MORE OF A CHANCE TO DO IT FROM HERE THEN THEY DO THERE

other there they are shit outa luck to even try anything

here they are free to unite and to do things..

why dont you all get together and hire some terrorists to kill him or put a hot out on him for his head

loll

i mean comeon it can be done

Originally posted by andrewthomas

i mean comeon it can be done

Well the CIA tried that quite some time ago and obviously wasnt succesfull, but Im sure there is some real life rambo for hire that could accomplish it now.

I seem to be a little torn between 2 sides here. As proud as I am to be cuban, it saddens me that we've lost touch with who we are. It seems that with as much complaining that has been done nothing has changed through the years. Its sickening that there are people here that have made millions off of blaming Castro for the problems of the exile, yelling at the top of their lungs about patriotism and better times, but who've done nothing to end the tyranny (just listen to radio Mambi). Every so often we will get excited about something. We go out in protest, cause an uproar, and are kept a close eye on by a nation surrounding us. We listen as everyone watches us on the television. We breifly remind ourselves of the beautiful island that we abandoned for a better existance we loudly fight for a vague cause, then, it slowly dies down and is soon forgotten... eventually becoming nothing more than a joke we hear on spanish radio. Truth is at this point, year 10 of "hes bound to die at any minute" it really wouldnt take much to overthrow Castro's government, but are we honestly ready for another Mariel? Are we ready to throw down our lives for a cause that our parents gave up long ago? Also we must wonder if we really know these people who have been left behind on "our" island that we claim so true? How would a rush of thousands of povert new citizens affect our frail economy?

But then again...arent these the same people that came here with nothing and made this city grow to what it is. Is this not the same land that was "discoverd" by immigrants so long ago and shaped into a great nation. If not for the guidos and the micks and the spicks and the niggers that traveld here through great lengths and faced an unwelcoming nation in order to write their name in the book of the american dream none of us would be here, and this country would not be what it is now. Who will fight for this dream if not for those who persue it? I can guarentee you that those who are unwelcomed by us and long to be a part of us certainly would. We take for granted that our freedoms here are not shared by the rest of the globe, and though we claim it as our right to make things better for those with out freedom, it is our duty and our responcibility as children of immigrants to take care of those who seek the same dreams in these borders as our parents did in order to hold true what this country was founded on... "liberty and justice.. for all."

just my 2 cents.. i could be wrong.

Oh please!!! dont listen to AT his idea isnt that new, the exploding Cigar trick didnt work already...

Originally posted by saleen351

in NJ the only people who speak spanish, clean our houses...

after maze, you can come over and clean my house.. and if you are lucky i'll burn some real music off my harddrive... I have lots of tiesto tracks for you...

Saleen you are so full of shit buddy! You've been watching too many Soprano episodes...its so sad to say that YOU have an actual education and very little class. I actually feel sorry for you. :boohoo: Oh and for your info, when Cubans came to this beautiful city we call Miami there wasn't anything around for miles. Thanks to Cubans and their hard work and determination Miami is what it is today thanks to them. A great beautiful city. And if you don't like it stay in Jersey!:tongue:

Attn: Saleen & Andrew

Must you always pick on the hispanics? I think your just pissed off that you you don't understand shit when we all talking in spanish in front of you.

Here's a thought.....go take some classes, you'll be happier individuals. :tongue:

Originally posted by meli2444

Must you always pick on the hispanics? I think your just pissed off that you you don't understand shit when we all talking in spanish in front of you.

Here's a thought.....go take some classes, you'll be happier individuals. :tongue:

i very much can read spanish and if i dont understand ill ask my girl what it means cause shes spanish

oh yea or my dad cause hes spanish too

Originally posted by meli2444

I think your just pissed off that you you don't understand shit when we all talking in spanish in front of you.

No they are pissed that the latin girls do understand what they are saying, and ignore them anyways. Then speak in spanish to their girlfriends about the clueless drunken guido who tried to pick them up.

Originally posted by shroomy

No they are pissed that the latin girls do understand what they are saying, and ignore them anyways. Then speak in spanish to their girlfriends about the clueless drunken guido who tried to pick them up.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How have you been? Haven't seen you in a while.....

Originally posted by shroomy

say whattt?????

oh yea if u didnt get my new cd yet swing by my crib ill burn u a copy

Originally posted by andrewthomas

i very much can read spanish and if i dont understand ill ask my girl what it means cause shes spanish

oh yea or my dad cause hes spanish too

They are Spanish?? U mean they come from Spain??? Or is ur English just as horrible as ur intelligence and u meant to say that they SPEAK spanish rather than to say they ARE Spanish???:rolleyes::laugh2::rolleyes: