Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jermey Shockey

Originally posted by vicman

there's is an article on this months GQ (aside from the segment on JS) that talks about this, how the NFL is penalizing all those hot doggers out there, and truth be told, guys like shockley, lewis, sharpe, owens, etc. give the game a little extra.

TO and the sharpie pen & pom-poms...

Now that was hysterical:laugh:

Originally posted by magellanmax

Oh boy... I swear if I hear one more praise on this egotistical jack-ass I will fuckin throw up :puke:

The kid let his ego get the best of him. Sure he can play...dont get me wrong...but the fact the NY media played his ass up as the messaiah.... :puke:

He got banned on the WFAN radio last season coz of his consistent unprofessional conduct.

Fuck Jeremy SHOCK-THEE :finger:

Hope he runs into Ray Lewis soon :D

you're a HOMO

Originally posted by spragga25

Shockey can't hold Tony Gonzalez jock.

Overrated

Hmmm true, Tony G is awesome.... however, Shockey lead the league in Receiving Yards (864) and Receptions (74) last year..... and he was only a rookie:eek:

I don't think he's over-rated at all:tongue:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Hmmm true, Tony G is awesome.... however, Shockey lead the league in Receiving Yards (864) and Receptions (74) last year..... and he was only a rookie:eek:

I don't think he's over-rated at all:tongue:

Once he does it over a few more years, then I'll take the "overrated" tag off him ;)

Originally posted by lolahotass

So what, he runs his mouth.. whoopdie do da.. He has opinions about shit and people don't agree.. whats new?? Should he have broadcasted it on WFAN? Probably not.. but hey, thats the medias fault, no JS for speaking his mind...

The guy is the shit and I think he'll have a huge year....

p.s. Don't puke on your shoes buddie:laugh:

Hey Lola... some day u will xplain 2 me what your infatuation of shok-thee is all about..

The friggin idiot said sum stupid shit today...:laugh: I guess if he crawls outta his ego-driven persona, he just might become a tru playa.

Damn idiot didnt learn..or worse yet...his Lawyer didnt learn anything from the John Rocker saga. !!

I'm willing to bet ya, that asshole wont stay in NY more than three years.:laugh: Shit !..he chose the wrong town to mouth off ! He better recognize that this aint 'Bum-fuck Oklahoma' :laugh:

i think the guy is good. not overated, we just have to wait a couple more years and see if his production on the filed gets better with time, then he could probably be put up there with other good tight ends from the NFL like shannon sharpe and others.

about those comments, well i dunno. it would really suck if he made them, if he didnt make them he should sue.

Originally posted by magellanmax

Hey Lola... some day u will xplain 2 me what your infatuation of shok-thee is all about..

The friggin idiot said sum stupid shit today...:laugh: I guess if he crawls outta his ego-driven persona, he just might become a tru playa.

Damn idiot didnt learn..or worse yet...his Lawyer didnt learn anything from the John Rocker saga. !!

I'm willing to bet ya, that asshole wont stay in NY more than three years.:laugh: Shit !..he chose the wrong town to mouth off ! He better recognize that this aint 'Bum-fuck Oklahoma' :laugh:

Yeah he does let his mouth get him in trouble:laugh: What a dumbass... but for me it's entertaining.. the kid is a great TE and I hope only the best for him. I guess cuz he's vocal and outgoing, plus a UM grad, he appeals to me. I like his style.

He can run his mouth all day long as long as he backs it up ON THE FIELD:D

Originally posted by technicfreek

Shockey is gonna run over some more people this year.. the Giants are a force to be reckoned with.. dun let what happened last year against the 49ers fool you.. we aint goin down like that ever again.. we got a lot of key players this year and no one is injured.. great D line and the offense is gonna put up points this year.. go big blue.. ill be at every home game gettin rawked.. lol..

GO BIG BLUE!

Oh man, I can't wait for this season to start.