Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nero pics of my new 1and half lb puppy josippie

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Little white dogs are the best!

isn't it the truth?? I like big dogs but my parents have a bijon(sp) He is the awesomest dog in the world. I will post pics if I have them. I will check. It is funny because he is so spoiled and bijons were bred to be french lap dogs for the kings and queens, so we always call my dog royalty. He is great, I love him. That dog is the thing I miss most about living at home

LMAO I see you're an animal lover like me! The iguana pic is too funny......is he getting ready to beat it up? :laugh:

I used to have an iguana named Spike, but my ex-boyfriend stole him when we broke up. :mad:

I used to have a baby red-tail boa, but I lost him! He was wrapped around one of the barstools in my kitchen and I had to go out. I tried to pull him loose, but he kept squeezing tighter onto it. So I said, "Fine then, Big Worm! You stay right there!!"

When I came back, that nigga was GONE!! :laugh: I think he went through the laundry room and out into the backyard. I watched the news for months after that and kept my ears open for reports of missing hamsters and cats in the neighborhood, though he was only a little over a foot long. :eek: How stupid was that?!?!

Here is an e-gift for your doggie, bring him to the club in this! :)

lv_pet_b.JPG

damn, crazy snake lol. i cant get down with animals that eat other animals, cept fish. lol but i did have a milk snake, n he got lost. u wanna hear a crazy iguana story. i had a beach house my whole life grownin up in ortley beach. if any1 knows 8th ave ortley(chinese take out on corner) , theres a water treatment plant. anyway the first time of that yr i was like 13 and had my older bros 3 ft iguana(cojack) he was tame as hell. he was away. anyway to make this long story short. he jumped off my shoulder n into the treatment plant. this was like may, my mom went to every pet shop in north nj to find 1 to replace him hoping my bro wouldnt tell the diff , ya right the only 1 we could find had a broken tail. anyway , that nov when my pops went to close up the house for the winter, there cojack was sitting on the screen door. my dad grabbed him(now he was nasty as hell) n brought him home. he was to nasty to keep so we gave both of them away. but the funny thing is cojack was only inside my house for a few hours, crazy how he remberred the house.

ahahahahahahahah.......my spleen..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is fuckin BIZARRE!!!! Spike did that to me once, except he jumped off my shoulder and ran into traffic on Connecticut Ave, one of the busiest streets in DC! I chased him and thank God no one hit him. After that, I got his bad ass a LEASH!!!!!

That IS funny how yours knew to come back.....jumping into the treatment plant......he probably turned into a Teenage Mutant Ninja Iguana and was ready to whup y'all ASS!! :laugh:

You like the doggie carrier? Yours at the low price of $300....LOL Mariah Carey would tool around Tribeca with her Yorkie in one, he's gotta pick up the bitches in style!! :tongue: