Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Prplhz....

whadupg

OK - so you said want to do something chill on Saturday. Why don't we do it in nyc??? Road trip down mid am - sit at the park, drink $3 drafts, $5 red bull/vodkas at Cappy's, 6 hours of Howells at Arc (yeah, yeah I know weak but I know we won't make it the full 8).

It just doesn't make any sense not to :D

Yes I'll help you pack on Sunday & no we don't need sleep :tongue:

Originally posted by whadupg

OK - so you said want to do something chill on Saturday. Why don't we do it in nyc??? Road trip down mid am - sit at the park, drink $3 drafts, $5 red bull/vodkas at Cappy's, 6 hours of Howells at Arc (yeah, yeah I know weak but I know we won't make it the full 8).

It just doesn't make any sense not to :D

Yes I'll help you pack on Sunday & no we don't need sleep :tongue:

I, for one, think its an EXCELLENT idea! c'mon girlies! :)

Actually I heard Howells is spinning 10 hours but ask tj5 :rolleyes:

I would love to G but I just can't:( I know that I am being weak but I just have so much to do this weekend. And I don't have the $$ flow. I know you guys can call me a Nancy tonight when you see me...:(

I'm actually just thinking about sitting around my house and chilling out so if you want to go to NYC or anywhere else by all means feel free, because I probably won't be any fun anyways....:(

Sorry mod. for the private conversation;) :(

Originally posted by prplhz

I would love to G but I just can't:( I know that I am being weak but I just have so much to do this weekend. And I don't have the $$ flow. I know you guys can call me a Nancy tonight when you see me...:(

I'm actually just thinking about sitting around my house and chilling out so if you want to go to NYC or anywhere else by all means feel free, because I probably won't be any fun anyways....:(

Hmmmm- and weekend plans are never a private conversation around here ;)

Fester- why aren't you coming up for Howells tonight?????? :confused:

Originally posted by prplhz

I'm :( but I understand. You are gonna party like a rockstar next week anyway! Save your energy :D:kiss2:

Originally posted by unclefester401

I just found out that DJ Dan is going to Asylum Saturday night :dj:

It's going to be SIIIIIIICCCCKKKKMMAASSSICKCKIVE! (litteraly) I think I might go dust of my plur t-shirt and check it out :D

I would go to this:idea:

If you guys go to the Assylum, you BETTER go decked out in full raver regalia! Goggles, UFOs, glowsticks, Vicks, the works! I want to see pictures too, make sure you bring a camera!

(PS - if you're driving 2 hours to see DJ Dan, drive 2 more and go see Howells. You'll thank yourself the next day)

:laugh: Come on Jess - I haven't been able to wear my new candy belt yet!

fyi- We will definetly NOT be heading to the asylum. If you decide you want to go I will lie to you and tell you we are and CT15south would be in our future :D