Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Iron Brothers

I WANT YOU TO HONESTLY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GUY/GUYS "JOHN HOLMES & 555-1212" ??? WHAT KIND OF A MAN WOULD STALK A GIRL AND THROW LOW BLOWS LIKE THIS GUY HAS BEEN DOING? THEN NOT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO POST A PICTURE...HE HIDES LOL!

I GIVE YOU GUYS MAJOR PROPS YOU SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT AND YOU AREN'T AFRAID TO COME CLEAN AND POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF! WHY DO YOU THINK THIS GUY IS HIDING???

FROM ME A GIRL OF ALL PEOPLE?

STACKED AND BUS I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE BEAT THIS GUY UP IN HIGH SCHOOL! LOL CAUSE HE IS SO FLAMING AND ACTS WORSE THEN A BITCH! LOL OR MAYBE I BEAT HIM UP IN HIGH SCHOOL!

RIP ITTTT UP LET'S HEAR IT MEN! :D

Its tough being an Iron one..

All the fans, fan mail, and autographing....

4real...

Lets just lay it all out on the table...

Your harsh and raw attitude is tough for some to swallow...

Leading to enemies and foe like Mr Holmes...

You must now earn the respect, and fix the bridges you burned when you started here...

I have respect for you, because you showed respect...

Keep that in mind... To be Iron Sister...

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I WANT YOU TO HONESTLY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GUY/GUYS "JOHN HOLMES & 555-1212" ??? WHAT KIND OF A MAN WOULD STALK A GIRL AND THROW LOW BLOWS LIKE THIS GUY HAS BEEN DOING? THEN NOT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO POST A PICTURE...HE HIDES LOL!

I GIVE YOU GUYS MAJOR PROPS YOU SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT AND YOU AREN'T AFRAID TO COME CLEAN AND POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF! WHY DO YOU THINK THIS GUY IS HIDING???

FROM ME A GIRL OF ALL PEOPLE?

STACKED AND BUS I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE BEAT THIS GUY UP IN HIGH SCHOOL! LOL CAUSE HE IS SO FLAMING AND ACTS WORSE THEN A BITCH! LOL OR MAYBE I BEAT HIM UP IN HIGH SCHOOL!

RIP ITTTT UP LET'S HEAR IT MEN! :D

get a job

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Its tough being an Iron one..

All the fans, fan mail, and autographing....

4real...

Lets just lay it all out on the table...

Your harsh and raw attitude is tough for some to swallow...

Leading to enemies and foe like Mr Holmes...

You must now earn the respect, and fix the bridges you burned when you started here...

I have respect for you, because you showed respect...

Keep that in mind... To be Iron Sister...

I AM IN TOTAL CONTROL HERE BUS! BECAUSE BY EACH DAY THAT GOES BY THAT HOLMES CONTINUES TO HIDE HIS IDENTITY....SHOWS ME HE IS IN FEAR OF ME! BE VERY AFRAID MR. HOLMES!

4realhouse....I agree Mr. Holmes has gotten under your skin....and it is probably annoying. But you cannot take these boards seriously.......

I think you are a good person and mean well...just come off a little strong.

Anyway....Mag's? Where have you been ...have not seen you for a while...No shore?

Originally posted by njstacked2

4realhouse....I agree Mr. Holmes has gotten under your skin....and it is probably annoying. But you cannot take these boards seriously.......

I think you are a good person and mean well...just come off a little strong.

Anyway....Mag's? Where have you been ...have not seen you for a while...No shore?

PM'S :D