Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I heard Oscar G does almost everything for Space

djdekan

Guest saleen351

When tiesto plays space, oscar goes to tiesto's car and carries his record bag into Space for him....

How sad..........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jeffy1

this is something to think about,pvd plays space34 you would think og would open and close for him,since he is the resident dj.

they had EDGAR V who to my knowledge has nothing to do with space34,hmmmm!

stunad....

edgar v and pvd are on the same booking agency

edgar v opens for pvd all the time all over the world

edgar v and pvd are trance djs

oscar g is not a trance dj, he is a house a dj....

do me a favor and STFU

and edgar v won't play space ever again...

i think its safe to say oscar g. is simply the resident d.j. at space on saturdays, who brings it week to week consistantly...IMO, probably one of the top 3 d.j.'s in the world right now.

and i heard he was playing inside and outside tonight...last time he played outside in the morning that place was sick.

Originally posted by pod

I don't know whether to laugh or wonder if Pete is commiting career suicide. Maybe when I wake up, I'll see that it's all a troll.

taking some puns to biz and oscar on his first week as a "industry leader" is real smart.:rolleyes:

the difference between a great promoter and a phony is the great promoter never lets it get to his head (ie Biz and E. Guerra)

what is this your first week? congratulations. look at where Crobar is today! its all you man. way to go:blank:

Originally posted by saleen351

stunad....

edgar v and pvd are on the same booking agency

edgar v opens for pvd all the time all over the world

edgar v and pvd are trance djs

oscar g is not a trance dj, he is a house a dj....

do me a favor and STFU

and edgar v won't play space ever again...

saleen i dont think it matters wether edgar is a house OR trance dj ... cause edgar does open for pvd but usually with a house set ... edgar just opens for pvd at space cause pvd requests it .. ty have a nice day :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djoscarg

OK OK OK

I admit...I carry Tiesto's records...

but that is only because he is A GOD!!!!!!

The rest of this stuff is BULLSHIT!

PETE YOU'RE BANNED!

:banghead:

I hear LP holds Tiestos cock while he takes a piss..... is that true???

:tongue:

i saw Oscar G whith a tooth brush and his head in the toilet at space.The only reason he is there,and Edgar V is not ,is because they pay him less money than Edgar V..And please i hope nobody can say that Oscar shit! oops sorry G is a better dj, Than mister V.

:laugh:

Originally posted by albert0126

i saw Oscar G whith a tooth brush and his head in the toilet at space.The only reason he is there,and Edgar V is not ,is because they pay him less money than Edgar V..And please i hope nobody can say that Oscar shit! oops sorry G is a better dj, Than mister V.

dude u give a bad name to edgar v fans with your attitude. From your profile, I see that you a dj and unless u dj hip hop I don't know how you have never played an oscar g/murk/fgd song in florida. Where u dj again? Dude just quit being so angry and trying to stir shit up in the board and if u got something to criticize do it constructively.

Originally posted by albert0126

THERE ISN'T A DJ THAT CAN EVEN COMPARE TO OSCAR...

OCASR G FOR PRESIDENT!!!! =)