Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, so far

I know them all to well. To be honest, the very upstairs of 1223 had decent decor, but the door guy let in way to many people, as well as way to many sketchy people. The balding older sketchy guy quotient was a little high, and when some dude showed up in a tank top, kangol hat and euro trash shades I knew it was time to call it a night

Originally posted by abrooksbro

I know them all to well. To be honest, the very upstairs of 1223 had decent decor, but the door guy let in way to many people, as well as way to many sketchy people. The balding older sketchy guy quotient was a little high, and when some dude showed up in a tank top, kangol hat and euro trash shades I knew it was time to call it a night

but did you ask the bartenders on the types of places that you are interested in finding?

not to mention, the girl I was with was even drunker and wanted to go back to my place, although I could have done with a few more drinks.

live by funkysmelldc's sig. learn it, memorize it and apply it on a daily basis..... :rolleyes:

ROFL I am 99% sure I know who it was in the kangol hat and eurotrash shades :rofl:

I'm hoping you don't consort with such people on a regular basis. When are you coming back to D.C?

hahahaha if it's the guy i'm thinking of i used to work with him. I'll be back the 20th, which seems realllllly close... yikes!