Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i think i found a solution...

dgmodel

you know when someone likes you a lot, and they push and push and push and you just dont like them, and they like you more, and it becomes this big tangled crap... what would happen if you just totally flipped the script, and became batty over them... like you came on twice as strong as them back to them??? you think theyd be repelled then, and the albatross on your neck will be gone, or do you think itll make things worse???

It's hard to say since I've never seen or heared of someone doing that..

A couple of things can happen (I think).....

1- You can push the person away and make them not like you

2- You can make them like you more.. making them think that you

like them back and that they now have a chance...

I think it's best to just leave it as it is and try to move on..

leave it all to fate... I always say that whats meant to be will

be and noone can change it or stop it...

well i understand what youre saying, and i used to think like that however i dont anymore... fate maybe bullshit... and waiting for things to happen (and goods things come to those that wait) is like a rocking chair... although it gives you something to do it really gets you nowhere... its like saying if i was supposed to eat the food would jump off my plate and into my mouth... no, theres work thats involved, and is a must... if its attainable youll reach your goal if its not youll know off the bat... no point in wallowing in false hope, and setting yourself up for a huge let down...

:laugh: yes... id like to see the results... lol, in all seriousl i am kidding in my first post... however curious to know if itll work... clearly if one likes someone, and the person does not feel the same, they should say it from the begining...

Originally posted by dgmodel

... its like saying if i was supposed to eat the food would jump off my plate and into my mouth... no, theres work thats involved,

lol...i always love your analogies...but, when it comes to love, and fate, and destiny....or just to summarize....matters of the heart.....Logic dosen't make sense nor does it apply. :half:

i know this is the oldest saying in the book but... if its meant to be , its meant to be ... i dont think you can make anyone feel or act a certain way ... just take it slow & see what happens ... if you come on to her & scare her away or push her away then it just aint meant to be... just my 2 cents

Originally posted by naughtybabe

i got like half way throught this...god damn thats confusing :confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

you know when someone likes you a lot, and they push and push and push and you just dont like them, and they like you more, and it becomes this big tangled crap... what would happen if you just totally flipped the script, and became batty over them... like you came on twice as strong as them back to them??? you think theyd be repelled then, and the albatross on your neck will be gone, or do you think itll make things worse???

i wouldn't try it dog...

it'll definitely just make it worse...

if you fake likin her... you could even start believin it...

you'll find yourself a year later with a girlfriend you hate and won't remember how you got there...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

i think its #2 in most cases...it's just better to be honest, you know...lying will only make things worse for them...you cant help how you feel but you dont have to be a dick about it...just my .02