Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tHANX WILDMIAMI

andrewthomas

: )... agreed.. good food.. good choons... and nothing feels better than jumping into a pool after playing records in the sun on a hot ass day.... well.. i can think of a few things that are better, but that goes with out saying. Anywho mad props to wildmiami for lending us the crib. AT for throwing down the choonage with me. ramon for not making everyone leave, didnt play half as bad as i thought he would. and everyone else. Oh.. and to all the domino crew that was chilling in the back.

I had a great time at the bbq .. it was nice to hear some techno action yesterday ... I played about an hour and thoroughly enjoyed it .. I wanted to play more laidback but I'm glad I did leave some techno records in the bag .. thanks to WildMiami for providing his house .. its an awesome location we must do this again sometime. :)

Nice meeting Lyrik finally .. hope to see ya around at Jazid sometime.

And to the rest of you I'll see you at Jazid upstairs tonight! :)

Thanks for all who came and contributed. This couldn't have been successful without everyone chipping in. It was nice meeting some new peeps and hanging out with the some CPer's.Pictures should be up shortly, I just emailed Shroomy to put them up on a website he has so that we can all see and download them. Til next time, be safe people. :cool::)

Originally posted by erickamikaze

To be involved in the CP BBQs, you have to be a regular at Menage. :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :ya'll are too funny.

ok, so first step of initiation is going to menage? again, will george acasta hook me up?

what's the second initiation step?

:blank::confused:

Originally posted by macfunk19

firenze60 the second initiation step is u need to get buttfucked by 100 blackmen but they need to be ex cons that are cp members now:confused:

:laugh: buttfucking sounds good to me :bootysha: :bootysha:

how classy of you macfunk :laugh: