Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Shortbus and Stephanie

Originally posted by njstacked2

OU812...I can't believe I missed you....Jon told me this morning that you showed up right after I left.....He backs you and said you are a good kid...also a decent build for being natural.

I enjoyed Merge...but needed to get to Tempts...

What the heck, I was there and saw Bus and Tigga, but still haven't met your sexy ass......:(

Mystify....Remember one thing Bigtime and Myself are "Bread and Butter" ...do everything together.....My presence was needed @ Tempts....However Mystify we met @ Merge like a month ago with Rod, Dave and Brad...remember Bigtime and Myself were pciking Kids up....hahaha!

OU812...You should have grabbed my traps or something....Court was bangedup.com.....but she is a trooper and pulled through......

812... nice to finally meet you in person bro....

Thanks for the drinks and good laughs...

We will surely be seein each other out in the upcoming weekends...

Great time at Merge once again...

Jill.. I think Tigger finally found her match for a dance partner...

I am still cracking up over the two Jerzee Club Girls Gone Wild...

Much fun all night....

No clue why we left for SF, only to return in about a half an hour...

Richie...

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!

I almost shit myself when you dropped Appreciate Me... very nice mix...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

812... nice to finally meet you in person bro....

Thanks for the drinks and good laughs...

We will surely be seein each other out in the upcoming weekends...

Great time at Merge once again...

Jill.. I think Tigger finally found her match for a dance partner...

I am still cracking up over the two Jerzee Club Girls Gone Wild...

Much fun all night....

No clue why we left for SF, only to return in about a half an hour...

Richie...

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!

I almost shit myself when you dropped Appreciate Me... very nice mix...

Hi Everyone!!!

Bus, I will bounce around with Tigger anytime..not only a sexy girl, but fun-sweet...all around good person. Always have such a good time with you guys. Thanks for the cheering up session :-)

Once You guys called and said you were going back I was instantly happy....lol

I said this somewhere else...but anyway, good meeting stacked...ou812 nice to see you again as well....

Much love :D;)

OU812 great to meet you too!! good times and I am sure there will be more!!!

Jill my little bouncin buddy!! love you!! Anytime for the cheering up session...I got you!!!

Bus classic moments with the slinkies trying to dance...what the hell was that kid thinking?????

Much love Kosta!!!

Originally posted by stephanie74

OU812 great to meet you too!! good times and I am sure there will be more!!!

Jill my little bouncin buddy!! love you!! Anytime for the cheering up session...I got you!!!

Bus classic moments with the slinkies trying to dance...what the hell was that kid thinking?????

Much love Kosta!!!

Steph you are the best :kiss2:

Originally posted by thehype

don't mean to jump on this thread but there was a good pic of Rod in the Saturday edition of the Asbury park Press

http://www.injersey.com/jerseysun/clubs/

HYPE, LOL LOL LOL ya saw the picture of me in the asbury park press...........pretty funny huh, i was in the car when my friend called me and told me, i pulled over right away to get a copy................rod got nervous and thaught i was in the WANTED SECTION....................instead they got a close up of diggas face at TEMPS, 3 mints deap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................hurts to be sexy and get your picture taken where ever you go!!!!!!!!!!

and to 812, still havent had a chance to formally meet.....pry them fingers off the A,S,D,F J,K,L,; keys aready will ya and come join in on the weekly antics.....................................

stacked, pls correct your posts, BIGTIME AND I were the ones picking people up that night and hoisting them on our shoulders!!!!!!!!!, we even threw mysty in the air..............BIGTIME AND I THAUGHT SHE WAS THE 1ST PROZE TROPHY.......................................