Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"return to the edge" next friday

stryke303

Must agree with Stryke when he says "Bruce really believed in supporting local djs and national and international talent."

Great person in my books.

PS: I'll only go if you throw the following.

(went last week and had a blast)

Minty - Useless Man

Ramp - Rock The Discotek

Slab - Rampant Prankster

Paul Grogan - Wicked Vibes

Metro - To A Nation Rock

Dub Tribe - Mother Earth

Ohh and you must end the night off with the remix of:

Druran Duran - Save A Prayer

(takin it back to the old school because I'm an old fool who so cool.)

Also, Bruce must make a surprise visit and spin at least an hour.

I DON'T ASK FOR MUCH

:)

OBBY

attachment.php?postid=1316686

I had a good time.. Greg played Spastik/Higher State/Energy Flash .. and some other techno bits and babbles. :)

Wendel came on and played that bootie of Avril which sounded nice on a loud system ..

fuck the monitors at that place they blow. :)

that is all.

Guest saleen351

For the music, i liked only a small portion of it. I think greg should have played a lot more beat driven tunes and tossed the synths out. He lost the crowd big time on that one. The breaks and other crap before hand was exactly that, CRAP!. The djs couldn't mix, just stopped tracks and started new ones etc... Few classic tunes i heard, but i was drunk and can't remember them now. I know a bartender and got free beers all night... Turn those fucking lights off in those balls... Besides that the AC has been broke for 4 or 5 months, and it won't get fixed. Trust me on that one. Good Luck, sound system is much better, and new booth is cool, but i think they went broke when the bought it, and now they are poor and can't afford to fix shit. Zu bar closed as well, not sure if they will reopen or someone else till take it over, i think a adult 80's disco joint would kick ass over there, like in NJ they have Yaky Yak, and it's packed all the time with peeps over 30 who want to club.

automatic slims in lauderdale across from karma opens laborday weekend, and loft 120 is finally comming sept.

SALEEN

YOU ARE THE MOST NEGATIVE PERSON I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED MY ENTIRE LIFE.

THE REASON YOU CRITICIZE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REAL TALENT OF YOUR OWN AND YOU ARE JEALOUS OF PEOPLE WITH AN OUNCE OF TALENT. PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZE AS MUCH AS YOU DO ARE JUST PUTTING UP A BARRIER TO HIDE THEIR OWN INSECURITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND AS FAR AS YOU GETTING FREE DRINKS AT EVERY CLUB YOU GO TO, I THINK THAT ANYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT HAS SEEN YOU IN PERSON WILL AGREE , THERE IS NO WAY A FEMALE BARTENDER IS GOING TO GIVE YOUR UGLY ASS FREE DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU,

AJ

Guest brwneydtrouble

I was really bummed that I couldn't go. Last minute change of plans, I really need my own car and not have to depend on other people. I'll make sure to be there next time, for Kimball Collins, THAT I won't miss.

Originally posted by aj22

SALEEN

YOU ARE THE MOST NEGATIVE PERSON I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED MY ENTIRE LIFE.

THE REASON YOU CRITICIZE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REAL TALENT OF YOUR OWN AND YOU ARE JEALOUS OF PEOPLE WITH AN OUNCE OF TALENT. PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZE AS MUCH AS YOU DO ARE JUST PUTTING UP A BARRIER TO HIDE THEIR OWN INSECURITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND AS FAR AS YOU GETTING FREE DRINKS AT EVERY CLUB YOU GO TO, I THINK THAT ANYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT HAS SEEN YOU IN PERSON WILL AGREE , THERE IS NO WAY A FEMALE BARTENDER IS GOING TO GIVE YOUR UGLY ASS FREE DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU,

AJ

LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: