Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Waking Up

iamme

I really really really hate waking up!! What does it take to get you out of bed in the morning??

.....I usually snooze like 3-4 times, try and think of any excuse to come in to work late, finally roll out of bed, check my email/putz around for 5 mintutes, take shower, then i'm out!

i do what u do except i dont check email and i think of reasons to not go in at all :D when i used to enjoy my job i didnt mind getting up but now i dread coming in so i think of every reason not to...unfortunately i always wind up going in :mad:

Originally posted by iamme

.....I usually snooze like 3-4 times, try and think of any excuse to come in to work late, finally roll out of bed, check my email/putz around for 5 mintutes, take shower, then i'm out!

pretty much the same routine, xcept i can NEVER get to work late. THis firm is mad strict, and if i cam in late, it would be :hang:

but a cold shower does the trick :aright:

What I don't understand are the people that can snooze for like 2 hrs +....my girlfriend used to do this. I would go to work and set the alarm for her for say 10 AM, then stop by my place to get some lunch at like 1 PM, and the alarm would still be going off... :confused:

Originally posted by iamme

What I don't understand are the people that can snooze for like 2 hrs +....my girlfriend used to do this. I would go to work and set the alarm for her for say 10 AM, then stop by my place to get some lunch at like 1 PM, and the alarm would still be going off... :confused:

If I could... I would probably do that. :laugh: