Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newport, RI - Saturday!

groovefire

This Saturday, August 2nd, Tweak magazine and Groovefire are proud to present:

Escape @ Studio 3 - Newport, RI

featuring New Era!!!

New Era, the house duo of Ede Armand and Rob Ahern (a.k.a Fester), brings their sexy, soulful and funky vibe to Newport’s premier dance club, Studio 3.

There’s no better place to be in the summer than Newport, and no one brings the summer vibe better than these boys. If you’ve never heard them play, do yourself a favor and get to down to Newport this Saturday night. You’ll thank me for it.

Studio 3

One Pelham Road, Newport, RI

(above the Pelham)

9:30pm – 1am

21 plus

Dress casual, but neat (no hats)

Cover charge: $15

There is no guestlist for this event, so please arrive early to ensure you get in.

Originally posted by unclefester401

Whoo hoo, hard nipples for everyone!:laugh:

yeah nothing new here, mine are always hard;)

hey fester, the parents gonna check out therapy too or what??:confused: i am not sure if i am gonna make it to newport but i know i am gonna check out therapy for an hour or so, not really trying to pull all nighters this weekend, the boobies are tired and brokeblankstare.gif

I'm almost positive i'm going down(to newport) on Saturday.. A few friends are down there all this week, they rented a house and will be there through Sunday... I might head down saturday afternoon and stay the night... W00t W00t

Originally posted by groovefire

It's a New Era night, not a Groovefire night. I'm not whoring, I'm pimping, there's a difference.

BIG difference between pimp'n and hoe'n :laugh:

Hey! I saw Christina's skit on All That yesterday afternoon - girl is adorable "dj break it down for me" :D

Originally posted by whadupg

BIG difference between pimp'n and hoe'n :laugh:

Hey! I saw Christina's skit on All That yesterday afternoon - girl is adorable "dj break it down for me" :D

She was on Access Hollywood last night too. The cutest!

Speaking of whoring, I'm gonna make her wear a Groovefire T shirt on shows. :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

She was on Access Hollywood last night too. The cutest!

Speaking of whoring, I'm gonna make her wear a Groovefire T shirt on shows. :laugh:

Ok now this is what's up - I understand that she's cool with Brittany's lil sis and what not and ooooh so popular, but damn it dj- i'm gonna break some shit down myself if she gets one before me! :tongue: