Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good seeing all you guys at merge....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup???

Very mad props for you not falling over into the cake, or hooking up with the bridesmaid...

You have turned over a new leaf Carl.. Very Iron...

I'm baaaaaaaack and better then ever. Sober as a judge too, cept for the 2 pills :D .

We need to schedule the hoboken sexy sushi trip soon !!!!

Check your pm's in 5 min bro.....

had a really great time at merge!, only my second time there....

very nice to meet you bus and tigger, you 2 are definatly class acts and again kyle and i appologize for what we said about you earlier.....

really upset that we couldnt not have seen rod and dave, klye wanted to say hello and maybe squash things...your friend bus is a very nice guy and was really mature with the whole thing....BUT...carguy19..HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.......

no need for me to even bother with you, YOU ARE A WINNER!!, YOU CANT DANCE, YOU HAVE NO GAME, AND IF THE IRON BROTHERS HAD TO PISS THEY WOULD NOT HESITATE TO PISS IN YOUR DRINK....

i have a question for merge, why let this kid in your club?? look at him for gods sake, i was gonna have shortbus introduce us, but my girlfriends were scared of you...must hurt to be so not loved....

now a question for carl, if bus shaved his nuts and wore a skirt to temps, and talked w/ a lisp, and picked up a hottie would you do the same 2 weeks later??

Originally posted by jy04

had a really great time at merge!, only my second time there....

very nice to meet you bus and tigger, you 2 are definatly class acts and again kyle and i appologize for what we said about you earlier.....

really upset that we couldnt not have seen rod and dave, klye wanted to say hello and maybe squash things...your friend bus is a very nice guy and was really mature with the whole thing....BUT...carguy19..HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.......

no need for me to even bother with you, YOU ARE A WINNER!!, YOU CANT DANCE, YOU HAVE NO GAME, AND IF THE IRON BROTHERS HAD TO PISS THEY WOULD NOT HESITATE TO PISS IN YOUR DRINK....

i have a question for merge, why let this kid in your club?? look at him for gods sake, i was gonna have shortbus introduce us, but my girlfriends were scared of you...must hurt to be so not loved....

now a question for carl, if bus shaved his nuts and wore a skirt to temps, and talked w/ a lisp, and picked up a hottie would you do the same 2 weeks later??

I am liked just fine hun people on this board including Bus and Tigga will attest to that, even if I wasnt liked tho, I could find friends, you.... your uglier then ass, I saw you there at merge, and theres nothing you can do to change that. sucks doen't it??...

I'd rather b good looking (like I am) and have no friends (which I have plenty of friends anyway) then be a busted assface like you.

CUNT

Originally posted by carguy19

I'd rather b good looking (like I am) and have no friends (which I have plenty of friends anyway) then be a busted assface like you.

Wow. Are you serious with that one? You'd rather be good looking & have no friends, then be ugly? Your friends must not mean that much to you if you'd be able to live w/o them.

S-U-P-E-R-F-I-C-I-A-L

First of all, read the whole thread, I never said that, I'd rather be good looking and have no friends, I said even if I wasn't liked which I am already I'd have no problems making friends cause Im a good guy. My friends mean the world to me.

2nd of all, Do I know you??? I don't think I do ??? so let me say this as nice as I can..... Mind your own fucking business, and although this is a message board, READ before you comment please, so you can at least speak educatedly if you do blurt. K thanks.

Sorry if I sounded harsh

First of all, read the whole thread, I never said that, I'd rather be good looking and have no friends, I said even if I wasn't liked which I am already I'd have no problems making friends cause Im a good guy. My friends mean the world to me.

2nd of all, Do I know you??? I don't think I do ??? so let me say this as nice as I can..... Mind your own fucking business, and although this is a message board, READ before you comment please, so you can at least speak educatedly if you do blurt. K thanks.

Sorry if I sounded harsh

Actually, it's exactly what you said, if you don't believe me go back and read what you wrote. Perhaps you didn't mean it as you wrote it, but nonetheless, that's what you wrote.

As for it being any of my business, well, perhaps not, but it's a messageboard that allows any and all members to read and respond. No need to be nasty! Cheerio mate! :working:

Originally posted by Kermzy

Actually, it's exactly what you said, if you don't believe me go back and read what you wrote. Perhaps you didn't mean it as you wrote it, but nonetheless, that's what you wrote.

As for it being any of my business, well, perhaps not, but it's a messageboard that allows any and all members to read and respond. No need to be nasty! Cheerio mate! :working:

haha ive been saying cheerio alot lately

Originally posted by Kermzy

Read the whole thread and maybe you'll understand better what I was saying. It seems like everyone else did???

Read the whole thread and maybe you'll understand better what I was saying. It seems like everyone else did???

My opinion of something you said, should have no affect on you, so don't worry about it. I understand why you said it, I get the context, I just can't believe someone would ever actually say that.

just to clear things up I was trying to make a point of how this nasty bitch can do nothing to help herself, I was trying to say to her that Id much rather be in my posistion then in hers, I'm a good friend and a nice guy too and i wouldnt jeopardize that with any of my people