Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Skydiving Trip!

chula22

OK. I am helping a friend put together a skydiving trip for SUnday AUgust 31st.

Is there anyone intersted?

If so you can email me at

boricua_butterfly@yahoo.com

or IM me on my yahoo messenger

boricua_butterfly

The info is as follows:

Sky's The Limit Skydiving Center

Prices

Summer Special starting April 1st - October 31st 2003

Tandem 185.00 cash weekends

170.00 cash weekdays

additional charge for credit cards

Call for group prices

Video $85.00 plus tax

Video includes a complete edited video with a roll of up to 24 still photographs

Originally posted by chula22

Kool! So far your the only one.

You know what I am discovering for a board with alot of mouth there sure are alot of shit talkers. HAHAH

lol, i wasn't aware the Sex Board consisted of people who talk about their sky diving fantasies. :P

Sky's The Limit Skydiving Center

248 Stickles Pond Rd.

Newton, NJ 07860

THat is the address. As far as transportation, Im sure there can be some arrangements made. Usually the people with cars offer up rides.

the Price for the Jump alone is 185.00

If you want the video then it comes out to 270.00

the video includes edited videotape and 24 pictures.

If you pay with a credit card they charge tax. Im not sure how much that tax would be.

The jump is made from 13,500 feet. And we are going for a sunset jump. So that we can see the manhattan skyline!

A few of the rules:

You must be at least 18 yrs of age to skydive. We require a valid Photo ID. There is no predefined maximum age. If you are in good health, it is likely that you can skydive. Tandem skydives have been safely made by people in their 90`s!

Tandem students can jump weighing up to 225 lbs with no additional charge. If your weight is between 226 lbs and 245 lbs, there is an additional charge of $20.00. AFF and AFP students are limited to 225 lbs.

If you decide not to jump before you are trained, we will gladly refund your money. HOWEVER, there will be a forfeit of the deposit. Anytime after being trained for your skydive you are welcome to back out of your jump but the payment would be lost.

Your First Skydive

After you arrive at the drop zone and sign in, you'll watch a short video which will educate you about the type of skydive you are about to make. This is followed by a 20 to 30 minute training session that will get you familiar with tandem skydiving procedures. Afterwards, you and your experienced Tandem Master (instructor) will gear up in a parachute system specially designed for two people.

Now that you're geared up, it's time to board the aircraft. Our aircrafts are larger than you'll find at most other skydiving facilities, making for a more comfortable ride to a higher altitude. Our planes can carry up to 21 jumpers at a time, so getting on the same plane load with your friends is almost never a problem at Sky's The Limit.

On the ride up to altitude you can enjoy a beautiful view of the countryside, watch the experienced jumpers prepare for their skydives, or figure out how to look cool for your in flight interview. A professional skydiving videographer will film you during your flight as you prepare for your jump!*

You exit the plane with your instructor and feel the thrill of free fall at 120 miles per hour. Your skydiving videographer is right there with you, catching every moment on video.* You'll freefall for up to 60 seconds or more before the instructor deploys the parachute. You'll be amazed at how quiet it is as you steer your parachute and fly it down to a soft landing with the help of your instructor.

Afterwards you will receive a certificate for your accomplishment, and a roll of film with pictures of you during your skydive. You'll also get a professionally produced and edited video, including music of your choice and special effects.*

Originally posted by ou812

Go NAKED skydiving...................................

skynak7.jpg

Look at his face..............I wonder if he's got his dick in her ass???

skynak8.jpg

moskow.jpg

night1.jpg

HAHAHAHA! We'd have to get certified first. definitely sounds like a sexboard activity to me. HAHA!

As far as transportation goes. There might be a few people with cars going that will be willing to offer up rides.

Other than that, there is a bus that leaves fom port authority that costs about 17 dollars roundtrip.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

theres an additional fee if your fat haha

:laugh: But 225 is hardly fat...

I am 6' 0'' 255lbs and I am not a fat fuck. I am not the thinest. But I have a decent build which would obviously make me a heavier person.

And what the fuck... There is a weight limit all together. Or do they have even higher prices for even heavier people :confused: