Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So im a sucker. Yes you where all rite all along.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere666

Who doesent matter it is over and done with i am smarter now. I broke up with her last week for other reasons i just found this out sat. It just shocked me becuase i dident think that low of her.

Well, why did you break up with her anyway? Anyhow, I hope youre not too sensitive about this shit or anything. Who gives a shit theyre all just broads

Originally posted by calebb

Well, why did you break up with her anyway? Anyhow, I hope youre not too sensitive about this shit or anything. Who gives a shit theyre all just broads

I broke up with her becuase we fought all the time but i still cared for her until this. Now i know that i was right about what i felt anyway. Just sucks to admit that badass was rite.. Ha

Keep on keepin on brotha....

Qwest.

I broke up with her becuase we fought all the time but i still cared for her until this. Now i know that i was right about what i felt anyway. Just sucks to admit that badass was rite.. Ha

How did you find out she was cheating on you...anyway I guess its not really important. yeah i do remember when everyone was badmouthing badass and she was looking like a sweet angel and shit

Originally posted by calebb

How did you find out she was cheating on you...anyway I guess its not really important. yeah i do remember when everyone was badmouthing badass and she was looking like a sweet angel and shit

Well he still thought i was hooking up with her whiel he was with her which i never did it was the night after the supposed hitting that i did. But whatever if he did hit her he shoudl have hit her harder.

Well he still thought i was hooking up with her whiel he was with her which i never did it was the night after the supposed hitting that i did. But whatever if he did hit her he shoudl have hit her harder.

Good in bed or no?

bro, last week i watched UNFAITHFUL................fucked up my head for life...........

i never threw my dog so far across the room yellin at the bitch in the movie cheetin on richard gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

I HATE CHEETIN BITCHES, DRIVES ME FUCKEN NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!

i really dont give two shits about you, BUT i will kill the bitch for ya!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

bro, last week i watched UNFAITHFUL................fucked up my head for life...........

i never threw my dog so far across the room yellin at the bitch in the movie cheetin on richard gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

i really dont give two shits about you, BUT i will kill the bitch for ya!!!!!!!!

The sex scenes in that movie are just fucking money

Originally posted by roddigga

ha thanks i think.. :confused::)

Keep that head up Anthony. . just think it could be worse. . It just sucks that you've invested your time, your love, your hopes, your dreams. . . your very soul into that relationship only for that gold digger to cheat on you but naturally I'm sure your are full of anxiety, panic, stress, sorrow, grief, and/or anything else like I am still feeling (dont ask why but I am) Aaanyway, I'll come out at party with ya whenever ya like. . .After all we all know I need it. . . :tongue:

P.S. Count me in for the pool party ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

Keep that head up Anthony. . just think it could be worse. . It just sucks that you've invested your time, your love, your hopes, your dreams. . . your very soul into that relationship only for that gold digger to cheat on you but naturally I'm sure your are full of anxiety, panic, stress, sorrow, grief, and/or anything else like I am still feeling (dont ask why but I am) Aaanyway, I'll come out at party with ya whenever ya like. . .After all we all know I need it. . . :tongue:

P.S. Count me in for the pool party ;)

I'm sorry for your loss.