Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Massage Parlors?

nomembername

Where are some good ones with happy endings? Cheap, expensive, dirty, classy, hot/nasty chicks...please describe.

Does every guy go to these or is just me and my creepy friends?

I know of a good one on I think 37th and 8th...nice robes, showers, sauna.$75 not including tip.

The other ones I know are real grimey where you go to some nasty house usually occupied by like 3 asian chicks who will let you do anything you want.

Originally posted by hotlikelava

I don't understand you guys with these massage parlors, you waste all that money to get some nasty skank to jerk you... Are you that pathetic? Are you that much of a loser that you can't get a girl?

its worth it to pay for it just to avoid awful conversations with skanks like yourself... just throw the money at her, listen to her thank you in broken-english, put your pants back on, and get in the car... nothing worse than having to listen to some awful skank babble after you dump one in her mouth...

i wish i could rig my dick up to shoot elmers glue, so the awful whore wouldn't be able to talk when i'm done...

Originally posted by joeg

its worth it to pay for it just to avoid awful conversations with skanks like yourself... just throw the money at her, listen to her thank you in broken-english, put your pants back on, and get in the car... nothing worse than having to listen to some awful skank babble after you dump one in her mouth...

i wish i could rig my dick up to shoot elmers glue, so the awful whore wouldn't be able to talk when i'm done...

wow you sound like a real sweet heart. You must be a hit with the ladies... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't understand you guys with these massage parlors, you waste all that money to get some nasty skank to jerk you... Are you that pathetic? Are you that much of a loser that you can't get a girl?

You got it. I am very pathetic and I've never been with a girl unless I had to pay money for it.

Actually, as the other guy put it...there is nothing better than sticking your dick in some nasty prostitute who probably has AIDS or getting your balls played with by some little Asian chick who probably has SARS!

And trust me everyone of your boyfriends has been with one or the other while he has been with you whether you want to believe it or not.:laugh:

Originally posted by nomembername

You got it. I am very pathetic and I've never been with a girl unless I had to pay money for it.

Actually, as the other guy put it...there is nothing better than sticking your dick in some nasty prostitute who probably has AIDS or getting your balls played with by some little Asian chick who probably has SARS!

And trust me everyone of your boyfriends has been with one or the other while he has been with you whether you want to believe it or not.:laugh:

Well at least you can admit how very pathetic you are. You really should try to get a girl to like you for you and not just for the $bills you are throwing at her. There are all different types of girls out there and just because the cream of the crop won't pay attention to you doesn't mean you couldn't possibly get attention from some of the lesser attractive ones. Just give it a try... one will take pity on you.;)

As for my boyfriend there is nothing that he would pay for that her couldn't get better and get for free from me. I know that you need to tell your self that everyone is doing it, just to make yourself feel better but you really need to hear the truth. It isn't everyone that needs to pay for it....

Try counseling, maybe they can help raise your self-esteem

Well at least you can admit how very pathetic you are. You really should try to get a girl to like you for you and not just for the $bills you are throwing at her. There are all different types of girls out there and just because the cream of the crop won't pay attention to you doesn't mean you couldn't possibly get attention from some of the lesser attractive ones. Just give it a try... one will take pity on you.;)

As for my boyfriend there is nothing that he would pay for that her couldn't get better and get for free from me. I know that you need to tell your self that everyone is doing it, just to make yourself feel better but you really need to hear the truth. It isn't everyone that needs to pay for it....

you really are an awful, arrogant twat... i hope you get AIDS and die from the common cold... ughhhh

you really are an awful, arrogant twat... i hope you get AIDS and die from the common cold... ughhhh

Well you sound like the sweetest little thing... You must be really close to your mama. I see she has taught you to really respect women.

Originally posted by thesandman

LMAO great thread........ the majority of guys that hit the rub and tugs on a regular basis are married or have serious girlfreinds..... girls beware lol......... but that is the truth!

u forgot fat, smelly and nasty as fuck!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

OH SHIT!

on a role!

but i have to agree with this

many of the men that go to these places

funny story

my friend went to one of the places.. (he's a big Meathead lookin fuck)

and the girl walked into his room and said.. wow.. a real man

so she gave him the massage and then asked him if he wants an "extra" massage?

he said.. sure why not

so she walked out of the room and an older asian bitch came in and just grabbed his cock

and said in a broken english accent "You have a Strong Cock"

to this day it is the one thing all my friends and i say to each other all the time

"Strong"!

Originally posted by daemoncel

O

funny story

my friend went to one of the places.. (he's a big Meathead lookin fuck) and the girl walked into his room and said.. wow.. a real man

so she gave him the massage and then asked him if he wants an "extra" massage?

he said.. sure why not

so she walked out of the room and an older asian bitch came in and just grabbed his cock

and said in a broken english accent "You have a Strong Cock"

this day it is the one thing all my friends and i say to each other all the time

"Strong"!

me love u "strong" time!

I see she has taught you to really respect women.

well, i'll let you know when i find one... all i see is a stupid hole to put my mule in... shut your mouth and open your legs... THATS your duty... ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

umm.. whats the point??? more importantly a quick to shut them down is to post their locations.. so if you want to keep going to them id refrain from posting their locations... PM each other or something...

Listen to the guy...he knows what he's talking about :D

Hell,..if I knew a place that provided a happy ending,..nothing short of a grand jury subpoena will make me say shit :laugh:

Keep u r mouth shut. Dont shit where you cum :D

Originally posted by tranzwhore

yea, 1 of my friends is a load that goes there..... but I know guys that get tons of ass and go all the time too, not just saying that...

Cops love those places too (as customers)

You really might be the most naive bitch on this board. Just listen to yourself you stupid whore.

I know that whatever my girlfriend can give me is better and it is free...the point is that guys will go hang out and release themselves with some skank bitch just because they can.

Deal with it, its part of life...don't take it personal.

You really might be the most naive bitch on this board. Just listen to yourself you stupid whore.

I know that whatever my girlfriend can give me is better and it is free...the point is that guys will go hang out and release themselves with some skank bitch just because they can.

ouch...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

shes one of those awful self-projecting "I'M A CONFIDENT WOMAN" whorebag.... confident, strong women don't have to "ACT" confident, they just do it naturally... awful self-diluted WHORES like that girl are constantly saying things to keep themselves (and anyone they can convince) reassured that they are strong.

scrub the toilets, do the dishes, and have dinner ready when he comes home... THATS what a gal like yourself should be doing.. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

shes one of those awful self-projecting "I'M A CONFIDENT WOMAN" whorebag.... confident, strong women don't have to "ACT" confident, they just do it naturally... awful self-diluted WHORES like that girl are constantly saying things to keep themselves (and anyone they can convince) reassured that they are strong.

scrub the toilets, do the dishes, and have dinner ready when he comes home... THATS what a gal like yourself should be doing.. ;)

GREAT RESPONSE..... I was trying to put some reality into this... but theres always the token "it could never be my boyfriend b/c he loves me cunt"......lol

Originally posted by flying_high

Damn the guys on this board get dumber by the year....

...joeg... you used to be not THAT bad... but now, all I can say....wow what happened to you...some girl really broke you or what....

thank you, glad i can count on being thrown in with the masses and the stereotypes...