Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<<(club Maze_red Party With Yoshitoshi's Dave Beard)>>

eddyguerra305

Originally posted by hotliquid25

David Beard and Robbie Rivera are the reason why Maze sucks now! David need to spin his way back to the West coast! His music is Crap!:cheese:

i dont think thats the reason

even though i never heard david spin

but hes a low budget yoshitoshi djs what do you expect

Originally posted by hotliquid25

David Beard and Robbie Rivera are the reason why Maze sucks now! David need to spin his way back to the West coast! His music is Crap!:cheese:

if you don’t like Maze, David Beard, or Robbie Rivera. then don’t fucking go. was it really necessary to hijack somebody’s thread? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by andrewthomas

i can reply cause i know more about things then u do thats why.

david beard isnt even a real yoshitoshi dj ,hes not on thier roster or anything

but i forgot why hes allowed to use thier name it was some dumb reason like he made thier website or some shit lolll

and andrew he is a yoshitoshi dj, he is contracted by sharam, and he did the remix for you are sleeping & did the new track on yo, come to me baby, just thoght u would like to know b4 u say he did their web site, cause he doesnt even do that;)

I have never heard this guy play so I can not give my opinion about him, but its fucked up how people are more for the CELEBRITY STATUS of a DJ and how much he charges, rather than for what music he plays. Here is something to think about:

Paul Oakenfold got paid $90,000 for 2 nights at NV, and what, I heard he sucked ass. I dont doubt it, I have heard him play before, people are more into the CELEBRITY....................rather than the music. The music is what matters,not how much they charge. Don't go by their Celebrity Status, go by what they are playing and what they are doing for the room.

I suggest you give the DJ the opportunity and a chance to rock it out.

If you haven't heard the DJ play, don't critize him for being a "low budget DJ", that "low budget DJ" might rock the shit out of the venue. Just my 2 cents

Johnny

www.johnnyramirez.com

Originally posted by drumsjunkie

I have never heard this guy play so I can not give my opinion about him, but its fucked up how people are more for the CELEBRITY STATUS of a DJ and how much he charges, rather than for what music he plays. Here is something to think about:

Paul Oakenfold got paid $90,000 for 2 nights at NV, and what, I heard he sucked ass. I dont doubt it, I have heard him play before, people are more into the CELEBRITY....................rather than the music. The music is what matters,not how much they charge. Don't go by their Celebrity Status, go by what they are playing and what they are doing for the room.

If you haven't heard the DJ play, don't critize him for being a "low budget DJ", that "low budget DJ" might rock the shit out of the venue. Just my 2 cents

Johnny

www.johnnyramirez.com

exactly!

Guest saleen351

edgar and nelson said that Dave rocked maze with classics one night when rivera got into a fight with the owners and the owners told him to go home. I"m looking forward to it... not sure if i'm gonna make it, but i'll try...

It's so hilarious sometimes. People down here want "new, fresh talent", but only if they know who they are. Give some no-name (no offence intended to Dave) DJ a chance, and people are shitting all over the place, i.e. "who the hell is that?" or what have you...

I would have gladly traded you Wash-n-Fold for Dave B!

Originally posted by saleen351

edgar and nelson said that Dave rocked maze with classics one night when rivera got into a fight with the owners and the owners told him to go home. I"m looking forward to it... not sure if i'm gonna make it, but i'll try...

yesssssssssssss yesssssssss yesssssssss.

let me stick up for Dave just cuz u havent heard about him doesnt mean he is not good. He has played awesome everytime i heard him. dont believe me go check him out:idea:

NEWSFLASH: this just in! there will be djs in the future that u may not have heard of yet who may end up being your favoritte "open your mind":blown:

Originally posted by klubveteran

yesssssssssssss yesssssssss yesssssssss.

let me stick up for Dave just cuz u havent heard about him doesnt mean he is not good. He has played awesome everytime i heard him. dont believe me go check him out:idea:

NEWSFLASH: this just in! there will be djs in the future that u may not have heard of yet who may end up being your favoritte "open your mind":blown:

learn to read bro, he didnt say anything bad about him

Originally posted by drumsjunkie

Johnny

www.johnnyramirez.com

Very well put. thats Miami for ya! Besides half the people are so banged up, they barely know whats playing and can't enjoy it! There's 2 more cents for ya!