Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Castro...

sassa

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by skince55

Have you considered suicide? I hear it's an excellent treatment for your disease

dude, what are you talking about? you're the one who needs to off himself.

funny how you flipped an insult around. damn, you really do have a problem.

Flipping an insult around shows that I have a problem?? What the fuck are you talking about? That makes no sense what so ever.

you TOTALLY missed the point. but that's not surprising.

Originally posted by sassa

conspiracy theory? :rolleyes:

yes, indeed, who makes sure they are voted in? do you know who paul findlay is? i recommend you read his work, especially a book called "they dare to speak out" If you don't care to think that i have nothing but conspiracy theories floating around in my head, maybe you'll at least respect what he has to say, considering he was a congressman for 22 years. 50% of americans support bush- who else is there to support? the democrat party is bankrupt in terms of leadership, and politicians waste their time marking the differences between the two main parties rather than trying to consolidate their differences and work together.

of course the election was riggged. come on, you think it was a coincidence there was a problem with votes in the same state his brother jeb is a governor in? who knows what the real outcome would have been, but the fact is: the popular vote isn't worth a damn thing besides the electoral vote. and who comprises that vote? senators and congressmen= politicians! so please, it's common sense. our vote isn't worth squat.

Every single point you make is opinion not fact. You're telling me to use my common sense? Listen to some of the wild theories you are making up. Add one piece of fact besides the opinion of some senator who's trying to make some money from a book, and maybe you will get agreement from me. I agree their is some speculation about the florida and their is more to it than we know but don't use that shit as proof that every election is rigged. Prove, don't just make wild accusations, of other cases where the government and congress are rigging elections.

You know another funny thing about you saying how corrupt the government elections are. Their are two major political parties that are complete rivals of each other. You think if this "election rigging" that was going on so often as you claim then wouldn't each party be exposing one and other on the issue????

(Once again fact please not opinions in your reply thank you)

Originally posted by seximofo2k

Every single point you make is opinion not fact. You're telling me to use my common sense? Listen to some of the wild theories you are making up. Add one piece of fact besides the opinion of some senator who's trying to make some money from a book, and maybe you will get agreement from me. I agree their is some speculation about the florida and their is more to it than we know but don't use that shit as proof that every election is rigged. Prove, don't just make wild accusations, of other cases where the government and congress are rigging elections.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand how she can come up with these hairbrain theories and act as if she is 100% sure that they are true. If that's not arrogance I don't know what is.

Every single point you make is opinion not fact. oh really? and you base this on what? i don't suppose i use any facts to back up my comments?:rolleyes:

You're telling me to use my common sense? indeed i am.

Listen to some of the wild theories you are making up. Add one piece of fact besides the opinion of some senator who's trying to make some money from a book, and maybe you will get agreement from me. funny. if you don't agree with it, it's a "wild theory". this comment drips with bullshit. maybe if you actually did some research on the topic, you would think twice. but what do i know. i just spew "wild theories". :rolleyes:

I agree their is some speculation about the florida and their is more to it than we know but don't use that shit as proof that every election is rigged. Prove, don't just make wild accusations, of other cases where the government and congress are rigging elections. i didn't say that, YOU did. now who's making assumptions now? get over yourself. seriously.

You know another funny thing about you saying how corrupt the government elections are. Their are two major political parties that are complete rivals of each other. You think if this "election rigging" that was going on so often as you claim then wouldn't each party be exposing one and other on the issue????

(Once again fact please not opinions in your reply thank you)

:laugh: tell me, where do you get your information on what's going on in washington?

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand how she can come up with these hairbrain theories and act as if she is 100% sure that they are true. If that's not arrogance I don't know what is.

.................................. you're one to talk, stumpy. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sassa

conspiracy theory? :rolleyes:

of course the election was riggged. come on, you think it was a coincidence there was a problem with votes in the same state his brother jeb is a governor in? who knows what the real outcome would have been, but the fact is: the popular vote isn't worth a damn thing besides the electoral vote. and who comprises that vote? senators and congressmen= politicians! so please, it's common sense. our vote isn't worth squat.

:jacked:

come on sassa, your pessimism is endless.

Btw the only reason our electoral process is fair is because of the college. The reason that the electoral college exists is to balance out the population density factors in this country. Otherwise, we would always be electing whoever California and New York voted for, and people in Minnesota, for instance, would be irrelevant.

The whole florida debacle was a disgrace. It was entirely due to Algore and the corrupt liberals. As it turns out the liberal media (with no encouragement by the Gore camp i'm sure) announced that Gore had taken florida before the polls in the panhandle area had closed. They are in a different time zone. Thousands of voters, mostly republicans, as the panhandle is a mostly republican area, turned away and went home thinking their votes would not matter. And you want to suggest that Jeb had something to do with his brother winning :confused: If you want to talk about conspiracies, fine. But at least look in the right places and at the right people.

"Every single point you make is opinion not fact. "oh really? and you base this on what? i don't suppose i use any facts to back up my comments? " "

Well you answered it pretty much how i expected by avoiding a response with some proof and fact about ur claim every election is rigged and just simply responding with a

derogitory reply. MY claim to the truth is simply logic on this matter (state another issue and i will give specific evidence to support my claims if u desire). Logic says that every single politician is not in kuhoots together in order to rig elections. THINK PLEASE THINK WHY WOULD POLITICIANS OF DIFFERENT PARTIES ALLOW THE ELECTIONS TO BE RIGGED AGAINST THE FAVOR OF THEIR PARTY?????? You trully believe that noone would be exposing this?????

" funny. if you don't agree with it, it's a "wild theory". this comment drips with bullshit. maybe if you actually did some research on the topic, you would think twice. but what do i know. i just spew "wild theories". "

It's not if i dont agree its the large majority of the country who doesnt believe this bullshit. And when you make a theory against the norm it becomes a wild theory when u have no fact to base it upon.

"i didn't say that, YOU did. now who's making assumptions now? get over yourself. seriously."

Lets quote u again sassa "the popular vote isn't worth a damn thing besides the electoral vote. and who comprises that vote? senators and congressmen= politicians! so please, it's common sense. our vote isn't worth squat." Hmmm if our vote isn't worth squat then u are saying that every election is rigged

Ill ask you for a second time to maybe try to proove ur claims.