Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Dj Ranked In The Top 100 Playing On The Jersey Shore?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wakeup

ur not a dj rider now blahhaha eddie jsut stop cause u were sayin how u love clamaran, frankie bones ect and asked what happened to mike mac u a clueless fuck. u could only wish to have spun with some of the names i have or know what a good party is.

oooo boy... here we go.... the whole mike mac thing.... and i said that frankie bones was my favorite... so what??? and I like clamaran's productions..... ur point??? u would never find me in a club yelling "JP" or "TSETTOS" thats what i was referring to...

so... how's sandstorm been......... and wait.........

bring on the "CASBAH-bashings" cuz it really hurts my feelings.....

Originally posted by binoys

oh. Ok. So you dont like to go hear when different DJ's come into town? I take that as an opportunity to listen to new music.

Or are you sayin that yo dont sweat them as in like worship them like some people do.

binoy i got macs jadore on promo last week good shit but not feelin baileys mix really.....defitnely alot of nice shit they have been doin

Originally posted by eddie3

oooo boy... here we go.... the whole mike mac thing.... and i said that frankie bones was my favorite... so what??? and I like clamaran's productions..... ur point??? u would never find me in a club yelling "JP" or "TSETTOS" thats what i was referring to...

so... how's sandstorm been......... and wait.........

bring on the "CASBAH-bashings" cuz it really hurts my feelings.....

so wait if someone likes a dj their a dickrider or not? jsut as long as they dont yell dj x rip it their not lol, ur such a clown kid. oh eddie u just like everyone else loved sandstorm so give it up. so eddie i ask again where/ when u spinnin and if no where let me know i am spinnin for an employee of *69 next week ill let u get onthe decks in soho then we'll see who talks

Originally posted by wakeup

binoy i got macs jadore on promo last week good shit but not feelin baileys mix really.....defitnely alot of nice shit they have been doin

Yeah Alternative Route Put it out. I like Peters Mix better, dont know what but theres something about it that gets me. Mac is Really good to. Thats Mike Macs Father on the vocal.

They both got some good stuff coming out. Mikes got this one track that is just amazing(Its a remix of the song from Beat ST). Ill let you know release info ASAP.

The label is growing and growing. They are puttin out Sal Basilles new track "That Sound" its a really good track. Def makin moves. Good to see it happening for them.

Where and when are you playin? I wanna come check you out.

Originally posted by binoys

Yeah Alternative Route Put it out. I like Peters Mix better, dont know what but theres something about it that gets me. Mac is Really good to. Thats Mike Macs Father on the vocal.

They both got some good stuff coming out. Mikes got this one track that is just amazing(Its a remix of the song from Beat ST). Ill let you know release info ASAP.

The label is growing and growing. They are puttin out Sal Basilles new track "That Sound" its a really good track. Def makin moves. Good to see it happening for them.

Where and when are you playin? I wanna come check you out.

im still doin private things and various lofts but nypd has been crackin down big time so the past month all the parties have been word of mouth or regulars, i told u what happened w/ the john creamer party. there is a new thing goin on in soho, ill pm u the rest

Originally posted by stigeleiro

That is right. This Sunday at the SURF CLUB for the first time EVER on the Jersey Shore a DJ Ranked in the Top 100 of the world by DJMAG (criticize the voting all u want this list is still respected by many). The SURF CLUB is proud to welcome directly from London, England, Tim Deluxe. Most people know Tim for the song he did last year that won the #1 Dance Track in Europe, "It Just Wont Do" or the party that him and his record label, Underwater, do every week at Pacha in Ibiza.

I thought "It Just Won't Do" is from a musical...

i saw that girl take ur heart on the sf classic thread...............:laugh: :laugh:

take my heart, please explain to me how she did this??

eddie i know her and her cracka friends, you mean more to me then that girl and her gang of cracka's, i honestly have more respect for you chillin in casbah week in and week out then i do for her for going to SF one week out of the whole year,

i was just being honest i bet you had no clue who sal was, and he is a very popular dj/producer who has made some "staple" tracks in our night life over the years

now beffore you go running around asking who sal is be honest, do you know who it is??

also wakeup, i think we have met at some loft functions if you are playing them in NYC like you said, i frequent the lofts, i find it almost the only way to experience a true party/vibe/music, never any drama, also wakeup are you on another board by any chance, PM please

that is all carry on

since i know this girl from belmar..... can we both stop by.... we can talk about dark beat

we have officially jacked this thread but i will be at my house on saturday, PM me i'll give youthe address then we can talk about what ever you want, i am being serious as well, no bad vibes on this end brotha

Originally posted by dancerbar

we have officially jacked this thread but i will be at my house on saturday, PM me i'll give youthe address then we can talk about what ever you want, i am being serious as well, no bad vibes on this end brotha

damn...... i honestly would.... but during the days saturdays I have to check in my rooms down in AC.... but Sundays are when I hit belmar...i like belmar.. girls are HOTT