Clubplanet Nightlife Community

white out now has a new applicator!!!

tastyt

Originally posted by tastyt

And let me tell you- IT SUCKS!!!

Instead of that little brush it used to have... there's now a foam tip. WTF??? It's ten times messier now!!! What genius came up with this idea??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Probably some rich geek who lives in a 14,000sq foot mansion in the Hamptons.

What companies should do. Instead of paying some asshole a shit load of money to invent shit. Why dont they put out a questionaire to the people who actually buy the stuff and use it daily. :idea:

Instead of that little brush it used to have... there's now a foam tip. WTF??? It's ten times messier now!!! What genius came up with this idea??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's all well and good, but is it still effective for sniffing..........that's the most important thing.

Originally posted by iamme

The white out tape is pretty good and relatively mess free :aright:

try it out...i hated using the brush, and the foam doesnt make much sense....

Nah- I'm not actually spending money on the stuff... I'll take whatever they have in the office supply room. :tongue:

Originally posted by ou812

That's all well and good, but is it still effective for sniffing..........that's the most important thing.

True dat... gotta keep things in perspective... I just tried it, and it smells the same... now let's see how long it takes for the head rush to come along... :laugh2:

Originally posted by phatman

..damn....i thought this was going to be a joke...

...sorry D...

LOL You should seriously see how stupid this foam thing looks!!! haha I thought it was broken or something when I opened it up...

Guest gabo

why dont you learn how to write and you wont have this problem.:D:tongue:

lol this is sooooo last year... where have you been~!? also have you seen the ones with the tape? wtf... whatever happend to the brush??? and can they make an odorless whiteout???

Originally posted by gabo

why dont you learn how to write and you wont have this problem.:D:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: