Clubplanet Nightlife Community

atkins diet . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by eggmok

well, i think the skinniest person on this board has to be revaluation, so i'll take his advice . . .

you need all the advice you can get, you never were a string bean. I could easily see you getting up to 220pds.

I guess I should definitely watch what I eat. Well then again i'm a mere 130-135lbs. I eat whenever I want to and even full meals up till bedtime. But im pretty active and burn it all off on the weekends. Dancing from 11pm till 5 or so is great cardio.

it depends. . .reason why everyone wants to do all this is to improve the quality of life beyond those 20 somethings. . .like my dad, he's almost 51 and plays basketball twice a week w/dudes half his age. . .i wish i could do that when i'm 50. . .but i won't be able to. . .i'm sure of that :(

Originally posted by eggmok

anyone here do it, i'm pretty sure y'all don't . . .

i have an aunt and uncle on it and they look sickly, way too skinny . . .

don't do it. it sux. the zone is better. everything in moderatiuon with some excersise thrown in is the best way to go.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

My views on the whole healthy living thing. So you add a few years to your life. You add it at the END of your life. It's not like you get a few more years of being in your 20's. No. You get a few more years of being a senile old geezer.

:rofl: My thoughts exactly!

Bring on the steak, beer & junk food!!! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

:rofl: My thoughts exactly!

Bring on the steak, beer & junk food!!! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

of course you only end up being a senile old geezer if you dont take care of yourself when your young :rolleyes: and of course you will have your kids to take care of you...that is if you can actually have kids with all the junk some peopel put down their mouths and up their nose :rolleyes: