Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Nourishment

Originally posted by pgiddy

don't worry there is enough Nomah cock for all of you, don't try and do one up on each other. Yes all very valid points, it's a close call, but I personally think Jeter is better, plus fenway park is more hitter friendly. I would love to carry this on for a few more hours, but I have to catch my train to Philly right now.

Maybe when you're in town. I can always use a good baseball discussion.

Originally posted by nourishment

So, uh, thanks for the thread. I haven't been avoiding y'all on purpose, work has been a nightmare this week and I'm going on vacation tomorrow.

Anyhow - I'll catch up with all y'all next week. I'll be back in the saddle on hump day.

:3some:

Oh, we were getting along fine without you. It actually turned into a baseball thread instead of a dancing banana gif thread.

Originally posted by nourishment

So, uh, thanks for the thread. I haven't been avoiding y'all on purpose, work has been a nightmare this week and I'm going on vacation tomorrow.

Anyhow - I'll catch up with all y'all next week. I'll be back in the saddle on hump day.

:3some:

That's a whole lotta y'alls for one post. :rolleyes: