Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iron brother qualifications?

Originally posted by deppnade

wait till i get more serious with her...then u can get the family discount...:)

Good shit bro...........you def coming to surf on sunday?.........I have my doubts about the King since he is a married man these days

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stephanie74

thats what Bus and I call ourselves all the time the best wingman and wingwoman..

Hey dep your woman is a hottie!!

thank you, she is a headcase, being she is 36 and im 21, but i love her...shes a sweatheart...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Depp...Honsetly....Come down Saturday night...why Factory? Tempts ot Surf Club....Do Not be Scared.

i work the door at CPIs sat night until 4am, and u guys go to sleep i assume sat night, so the only way i can make it is if i factory it up then dont sleep and meet u there...any other ideas??? im all up for suggestions...

Originally posted by njbigtime

Good shit bro...........you def coming to surf on sunday?.........I have my doubts about the King since he is a married man these days

he said his girl is going out with her friends so he would come out with me...and the King always has to go out being he has ADD worse then a retard...

Originally posted by deppnade

he said his girl is going out with her friends so he would come out with me...and the King always has to go out being he has ADD worse then a retard...

i hope he doesnt have ADD like me.....asked stacked.......I am on the highest dose of ritalin the state will allow with special permission............... without the meds i become a fucking nut

Too funny on the requirements!!

You should also add this as one.....must be able to say "yes,scoops,hot,bitches,too hot,tanned and sushi" 100 times a day!! :);)

Mental note....stay away from someclown and his rage this Sunday :D:laugh: .

Bring on the weekend....nice to see some of you @ Point Pleasant on the beach these past couple Sats....look forward to seeing everyone this Sat/Sun.

Hopefully piro roker is working on getting the weather straight!