Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hear from a friend of a friend....

It would be interesting if he was...

I just saw him in DC and it was a Junior V crowd all the way. He pulled out some serious Tunnel classics which sounded good.

He played some really hard tribal shit, but it was a very gay crowd and almost every single track had a diva going off w/ it. Although in all fairness I left at 5 and I hear he went off after that.

Either way it would be interesting to see what kind of crowd that would bring in, I think it would be great if we had a gay crowd w/ a clubbing crowd, much like the old days at Tunnel Fridays.

We'll see, and rumours always abound.

Originally posted by bassboy

It would be interesting if he was...

I just saw him in DC and it was a Junior V crowd all the way. He pulled out some serious Tunnel classics which sounded good.

He played some really hard tribal shit, but it was a very gay crowd and almost every single track had a diva going off w/ it. Although in all fairness I left at 5 and I hear he went off after that.

Either way it would be interesting to see what kind of crowd that would bring in, I think it would be great if we had a gay crowd w/ a clubbing crowd, much like the old days at Tunnel Fridays.

We'll see, and rumours always abound.

I think Calderone at Crobar would be amazing. :D

I heard him this past weekend myself and thought his talent was off the hook!! Honestly I was not too familiar with his style, but when I heard him I was surprised at his method of overlaying deep/dark./hard tribal beats over vocals. there were times in the night I just couldn't believe the sounds he was dropping. . yeah, there were alot of vocals but to me they did not come across as overly "diva-ish". I thought his style of mixing and layering the two were insane. definitely he has alot of potential, especially if he will be up in the NY club scene

bassboy.. bassboy.. you should have stayed or else you wouldn't have any doubts... :tongue:;)

D,

When I left I couldn't hear the beat over the voice of the screeching drag queens! But the music when we got there was tight as fuck.

I really hope that we do the same thing this sat that we did last. All day long. How does that sound?

Originally posted by bassboy

D,

When I left I couldn't hear the beat over the voice of the screeching drag queens! But the music when we got there was tight as fuck.

I really hope that we do the same thing this sat that we did last. All day long. How does that sound?

hells yeah! :clap2: ...and we'll have a family spinning session too. :)

From Victor's web site:

"'I've also really enjoyed reading all of the e-mails I've gotten from those of you who attended Jungle. It really means a lot to me to be able to throw an event like this in my hometown, I'm grateful for all of your support. I'm even more excited now about the opening of Crobar NY in the fall. I'm really looking forward to working with everyone at Crobar to help create a fresh new party experience here in New York."

:D