Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid new law

Evan

Originally posted by sassa

as i wrote in another thread:

this is absolute bullshit! was she forced to take off her clothes? was she forced to be with him? this is pathetic. people have brains and if they aren't smart enough to back off if the situation isn't right, then it's the girl's and the guy's fault. he shouldn't be the only person to blame, especially if she's lying eagle spread in front of him.

it's about time people took responsibility for their actions, even while theyre in "heat".

YES!!! exactly...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is absolute bullshit! was she forced to take off her clothes? was she forced to be with him? this is pathetic. people have brains and if they aren't smart enough to back off if the situation isn't right, then it's the girl's and the guy's fault. he shouldn't be the only person to blame, especially if she's lying eagle spread in front of him.

it's about time people took responsibility for their actions, even while theyre in "heat".

i concur... not just on this topic, but in general... theres too many laws protecting stupid people at the expensive of people who aren't stupid.

Again, I say, watch O...

Originally posted by tastyt

Again, I say, watch O...

ok, but not every situation is going to be like that. some girls just make it bad for themselves. being slutty.

there was a jodie foster movie about something like this back in the day. fact of the matter is, a lot of men are uneducated pricks who can't keep their dicks to themselves. that said, if a girl is acting like a hoe in front of them, can they help getting turned on? and if they do, being the sad jackasses they are, can they help copping a feel? i'm not trying to make any excuses for men. but some girls bring this shit upon themselves.

Originally posted by Evan

Unless you tape it like that Max Factor heir. That was another case that got blown out of proportion. The bitches CAME to his house. WENT on his bed. DRANK the ghb, then sobbed in court that they were duped and raped. He ended up getting a life sentence. Those are some vindictive bitches.

I used to have sluts be MAD at me for not doing GHB (that they brought over) with them before we had sex.

Evan

you are a complete moron

i would love to know who you ratted out not to get jail time for selling licks, cause that is the only way you would of gotten no jail, u fucking rat pussy bitch. little bitches like yourself would be feeling tyrone ould be double teaming you with his cock and a broom stick up your ass

there was a jodie foster movie about something like this back in the day. fact of the matter is, a lot of men are uneducated pricks who can't keep their dicks to themselves. that said, if a girl is acting like a hoe in front of them, can they help getting turned on? and if they do, being the sad jackasses they are, can they help copping a feel? i'm not trying to make any excuses for men. but some girls bring this shit upon themselves.

Yes I saw that movie. The men can't help themselves... because men who are aroused lose complete control of themselves and can't help but hold down a woman and FORCE their dick inside of her...

ARE YOU SMOKING CRACK??? Adults are supposed to be able to control themselves, and if they can't, then they shouldn't be permitted to roam freely in society, because clearly they are a threat to someone's personal safety. You don't want to make excuses for them- that's exactly what you just did. And rape is an inexcusable act, it doesn't matter how much of a "sad jackass" the man who commited it is. Since when do you hear people debating whether a murder victim "brought it upon herself???" Or if your house is burgularized "well- you shouldn't have been living in that neighborhood!"

Rape is a VIOLENT CRIME, not a way for men to get their rocks off.

Unless you tape it like that Max Factor heir. That was another case that got blown out of proportion. The bitches CAME to his house. WENT on his bed. DRANK the ghb, then sobbed in court that they were duped and raped. He ended up getting a life sentence. Those are some vindictive bitches.

I used to have sluts be MAD at me for not doing GHB (that they brought over) with them before we had sex.

Evan

you are a complete moron

i would love to know who you ratted out not to get jail time for selling licks, cause that is the only way you would of gotten no jail, u fucking rat pussy bitch. little bitches like yourself would be feeling tyrone double teaming you with his cock and a broom stick up your ass

what is also funny with you is u say you get all this ass yet kiss ass to CP slobs

Originally posted by johnholmes

you are a complete moron

i would love to know who you ratted out not to get jail time for selling licks, cause that is the only way you would of gotten no jail, u fucking rat pussy bitch. little bitches like yourself would be feeling tyrone double teaming you with his cock and a broom stick up your ass

what is also funny with you is u say you get all this ass yet kiss ass to CP slobs

Jesus. What is with all this personal attack bullshit. You had to double post it so I could see it? I didn't get no jailtime but I got a felony conviction. I was offered a misdemeanor if I ratted. You don't know me, so again, as I told others, don't accuse me of bullshit lies unless you know shit. And you son, DON'T KNOW SHIT. What the hell does your post have to do with this thread?

Evan

Jesus. What is with all this personal attack bullshit. You had to double post it so I could see it? I didn't get no jailtime but I got a felony conviction. I was offered a misdemeanor if I ratted. You don't know me, so again, as I told others, don't accuse me of bullshit lies unless you know shit. And you son, DON'T KNOW SHIT. What the hell does your post have to do with this thread?

Evan

just stating my views on your posts i come across at times.....have a nice day:D

Yes I saw that movie. The men can't help themselves... because men who are aroused lose complete control of themselves and can't help but hold down a woman and FORCE their dick inside of her...

ARE YOU SMOKING CRACK??? Adults are supposed to be able to control themselves, and if they can't, then they shouldn't be permitted to roam freely in society, because clearly they are a threat to someone's personal safety. You don't want to make excuses for them- that's exactly what you just did. And rape is an inexcusable act, it doesn't matter how much of a "sad jackass" the man who commited it is. Since when do you hear people debating whether a murder victim "brought it upon herself???" Or if your house is burgularized "well- you shouldn't have been living in that neighborhood!"

Rape is a VIOLENT CRIME, not a way for men to get their rocks off.

i'm not smoking anything. i see what you're saying and i agree rape is a terrible crime.

BUT, women should be smart enough to realize when not to place themselves in situations where they can get in trouble. sorry to say, but there are a lot of shmucks out there who would rape a girl and not think twice about it. if a girl is half naked, writhing on the door, touching herself, what do you expect men to do? turn a blind eye? Open a bible? I don't think so. she should be more smarter than that.

maybe if there were more intellient females uot there, there would be less unwanted pregnancies, welfare cases, and std ridden hoes in this world. again, a lot of women bring this bullshit upon themselves.

when you act like a skank, you can expect nothing but skanky behavior towards you. period!

Evan

you never rat on your friends you rat bastard!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

you never rat on your friends you rat bastard!

No shit. that's why i didn't rat and I GOT the felony conviction. That's why NONE of my friends ever got caught. That's WHY I am still friends with all the people I still did buisness with. That WHY my name is still good on the street. But again. YOU DON"T KNOW ME. Don't accuse me of bullshit u don't know.

Evan

I didn't get no jailtime but I got a felony conviction. I was offered a misdemeanor if I ratted.

Evan

sure you would get arrested twice in a matter of a few months for the same count and get no jail time but a felony conviction:rolleyes:

No shit. that's why i didn't rat and I GOT the felony conviction. That's why NONE of my friends ever got caught. That's WHY I am still friends with all the people I still did buisness with. That WHY my name is still good on the street. But again. YOU DON"T KNOW ME. Don't accuse me of bullshit u don't know.

Evan

you can run but you can't hide rat boy.

I stand by my words... while we may be able to stand back, shake our heads and judge the woman's actions as unwise or even stupid... there's still absolutely no excuse for a man to violently force himself upon her.

ok. that's absolutely fine. but can you deny that a woman's actions don't add to the situation getting worse at times?

Originally posted by johnholmes

sure you would get arrested twice in a matter of a few months for the same count and get no jail time but a felony conviction:rolleyes:

They only caught me with 26 licks total and no other evidence. After spending $100,000 in lawyers fees, this is what I got. Again, if u have a problem with me, PM me. This has nothing to do with this thread.

Evan

They only caught me with 26 licks total and no other evidence. After spending $100,000 in lawyers fees, this is what I got. Again, if u have a problem with me, PM me. This has nothing to do with this thread.

Evan

just shows you you shouldn't air your personal life thats all you never know who's watching esp. when you posted pictures going back. just some advice;)