Hi...I hate baseball...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Codica3

Fuck Boone. He cost me Ventura. :mad:

The one Met I've come to love.

Yeah, sux to see Ventura go but this move is for both the Yankees and the Dodgers. Yankees get a solid everday 3rd baseman, while Ventura goes to a team that desperately needs offense(despite the fact that he was batting .251 this season). I think Boone will make more of an impact, you'll see.

The Reds also get a really good young pitcher out of the deal. This may be the only thing that might come back to haunt the Yankees in the future.

that's what i told someone and they got offended cuz it's "americas fav pasttime"

just a bunch of fat ppl who sit around the whole time, then run around a diamond.

you want a real sport...it's called football

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yes..this is true...i cant beleive this is considered a sport...chess players sweat more

ahh the problem too why there is so many negative comments on baseball usually about now more than ever too..is that by this point, the season is DRAGGGGGGING...IN SLOWWW MOTION, LETS MOVE ON WITH IT.....jeeeez the damn dodgers pulled off like two 10 game winning streaks which seemed like years ago..considering now there next to last.

no no no......

in baseball they just sit, in football they run around but they burn some energy. they get paid all that $$$ to just sit!!!! :D

in baseball, you hit the ball, run around the diamond and that's it.

it think it's a cultural thing perhaps, & some of us are baseball haters.

Originally posted by vicman

same way there is more to football than just 22 guys trying to kick a ball into the opposing teams goal :D

Originally posted by nyckitty69

no no no......

in baseball they just sit, in football they run around but they burn some energy. they get paid all that $$$ to just sit!!!! :D

in baseball, you hit the ball, run around the diamond and that's it.

it think it's a cultural thing perhaps, & some of us are baseball haters.

btw, milan lost today :tongue:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

btw....fuck yall that hate baseball, you obviously never played.

Its boring to watch on TV, I agree.....but pigeonholing like this is pathetic

ive played it...its boring...

u ever wonder why the rest of the world, not including the US sphere of influence , never picked up on the sport? everytime u talk about baseball to someone from europe theyre like WTF..LAZY AMERICAN SPORT...i duno man..if it walks like a duck...etc etc