Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bring It On

phunk303

FOR ALL THOSE TALKING SMACK ABOUT MADDEN AND TIGER WOODS "BRING IT ON" BRING YOUR CONTROLLER IN ONE HAND AND MONEY IN THE OTHER HAND AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOH AND DON"T FORGET YOUR MEMORY CARD CAUSE IT"S A NO HUDDLE OFFENSE YOU"RE GONNA BE GOING UP AGAINST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by edgarv

FOR ALL THOSE TALKING SMACK ABOUT MADDEN AND TIGER WOODS "BRING IT ON" BRING YOUR CONTROLLER IN ONE HAND AND MONEY IN THE OTHER HAND AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOH AND DON"T FORGET YOUR MEMORY CARD CAUSE IT"S A NO HUDDLE OFFENSE YOU"RE GONNA BE GOING UP AGAINST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u guys want to be nice....

u may want to bring some k.y. for edgar

cuz im gonna give him a pounding!!!!!!!

and yes hes one up on me from last year but this is a

new season

so come 1 come all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we can make it a garage day ill put the t.v's

in there and we can get it goin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE BOY!!

screw the golf game.MADDEN all the way and what are the rules if there is any.

Memory card.

Is creating your players allowed,trade players,etc or use the team as they are?

LET ME KNOW...........................

Originally posted by stryke303

don't underestimate edgar...this guy is a video game king! if i was a sports fan, i'd join in, but as far as games go, i'm more of a fragger...xbox live forever!!!!

stay out of this Stryke...we dont want u getting hurt or seeing the "ass handing" EV is gonna receive in both Madden and Street...poor guy, i feel sorry for him....:tongue:

Originally posted by stryke303

don't underestimate edgar...this guy is a video game king! if i was a sports fan, i'd join in, but as far as games go, i'm more of a fragger...xbox live forever!!!!

Thats true,never underestimate the person your up against, but i'll bring my "A" game to this event.

Oh Damn, EV...

You betta watch out...

Sean and I will both house you in Tiger Woods!!!

Can you handle no Spin Control, no Swing Aid?

You're ass is Mine!!!

hehehehehe

And if you're feelin' really tough...we can just bust out the clubs and take it to the Doral!!!

......man that´s some funny shit.......Listen little bitch, let me explain what my ass kicking is going to look like.....

First, This is me - :smoke: - and this is you - :dj: - then this is me again - :) - and well, this is you - :eek: - then me :D - then you - :jawdrop: - then me - :lol3: - well, it would look something like this - :whip2: - or better yet - :swallow: ................SON YOUR NOT IN MY LEAGUE..........I WILL OWN YOUR ASS...:spank: ...........THE GLOVES ARE OFF NOW BITCH - YOU ARE KNOW PART OF THE FAMILY - SO I WILL :peeright: IN YOUR FACE BITCH.....

-THE BEST TONIC IS THE CHRONIC-

Originally posted by cannibus

......man that´s some funny shit.......Listen little bitch, let me explain what my ass kicking is going to look like.....

First, This is me - :smoke: - and this is you - :dj: - then this is me again - :) - and well, this is you - :eek: - then me :D - then you - :jawdrop: - then me - :lol3: - well, it would look something like this - :whip2: - or better yet - :swallow: ................SON YOUR NOT IN MY LEAGUE..........I WILL OWN YOUR ASS...:spank: ...........THE GLOVES ARE OFF NOW BITCH - YOU ARE KNOW PART OF THE FAMILY - SO I WILL :peeright: IN YOUR FACE BITCH.....

this was a priceless quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luv this shit

every1 better bring it cuz i feel the love allready!!!!!!!

I got my controller. I got my memory card. Where and when?

I WILL NOT LOSE AT TIGER WOODS. YOU HEARD IT HERE AND NOW!

I could hang at Madden but I'm not the best at it but Tiger Woods 2003? Forget it.......whenever you're ready, guys....you know where to find me.....

and if anyone wants to even try to play me at Fifa 2003, please let me know....

ps-we're talking PS2 here, right?

Originally posted by cannibus

big words and only your second post! big ones, baby!

BTW - how's it going?

Originally posted by meng

I got my controller. I got my memory card. Where and when?

I WILL NOT LOSE AT TIGER WOODS. YOU HEARD IT HERE AND NOW!

I could hang at Madden but I'm not the best at it but Tiger Woods 2003? Forget it.......whenever you're ready, guys....you know where to find me.....

and if anyone wants to even try to play me at Fifa 2003, please let me know....

ps-we're talking PS2 here, right?

Golf is for old , retired , lazy old men !!! play a REAL SPORT BUDDY !!! :D anyone down for some U.F.C action ??:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by koky

Golf is for old , retired , lazy old men !!! play a REAL SPORT BUDDY !!! :D anyone down for some U.F.C action ??:cool: :cool:

You don't know what you're talking about! The Tiger Woods game is the shit!